Transportr

Transportr

by Transportr

Bulk 301 redirects and 404 tracking made easy

Mdi Carbon Fiber

THE MOST IMPORTANT APP IN MY STORE. saved me constantly from loosing dead links after migrating to shopify!

Rockaudio Com

Just switched my store over to shopify from 3dcart and could not be more pleased with Transportr. Very simple to use and I did not see even the smallest hiccup in organic traffic when I switched over thanks to the redirect system.

Shop Designer Brands

Very simple to use app, I like the bulk redirects csv import feature the best.

Indi Retro

Only been using this app for a few days and it is childs play! So simple to do redirects and invaluable for customer traffic. 5 stars from me!

Ervolution

Excellent. Exactly what we needed for our move. Great support. Highly recommended.

Little Black Diamond

Invaluable for managing 301 redirects and preventing ranking damage from too many 404 errors.

Gingersnaps Kids, Inc.

Since we just moved to Shopify from another ecommerce provider, we needed this app. Super easy to use, very helpful information. Not only can we create redirects from our previous store, we can also see what people are looking for as well. Recommended.

Global Construction Supply

Very easy to use. We just moved to Shopify from BigCommerce and it's been a great help in redirecting traffic to our new urls.

I highly recommend this app!!

Hole In One Golf Book

Invaluable app. This is much more detailed than Shopify's basic redirect system. We recently moved to Shopify and this app saved us a ton of time by adding redirects and made sure we didn't lose any traffic.

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 Next