Transportr

Transportr | Reviews

by Transportr

Bulk 301 redirects and 404 tracking made easy

Cerascreen DE

App is not working at the moment (status code 503 - Service Unavailable) no responce on request of the status quo. Please give an update!

Manchester Warehouse

The app doesn't work suddenly, our customers see a 503 error page. We have 90 thousand redirects so we have to remove the app and reimport 69 thousand redirects from our backup. We lose around 20 thousand redirects because this app masks the target URL. We lose.

LabelDaddy

I used to give this app a full 5 stars, but now the app has gone down and we have over 50 large clients who went through the redirect links. These are our top affiliates and now all of their customers cannot get to our site (using their custom links). This impacts thousands of customers and is now costing us thousands just this week alone. We need this fixed immediately.

Hybrid Racing

No issues from me. Have been using it for many years. I would recommend this to anyone who needs to do redirets.

Whitaker Brothers

Bare bones. Corn Flakes. Rock and Roll. It does what it's supposed to do, as advertised. Easy to use, massively powerful. It's a well-realized app. If you're thinking about getting this, stop thinking and just do it.

Aussie Discreet

https://aussiediscreet.com clearly we identified this app as the best of its kind. We have been using it for years now. no brainer $$$ add it now ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Utoper

Very bad, I have waited for a long time and haven't synchronized the data, and I can't proceed to the next step.

Moonglow Jewelry

A good solid app for redirects. I had a few issues in the past but now looks like they have invested in the app for less bugginess.

Caproni Collection

This app has been great for helping us redirect urls. We check the 404 logs regularly and easily supply the correct url.

Squilt Music Appreciation

There was a period of about 24 hours (this was approximately a month ago) when the app was down. There was absolutely no way for us to see the status of what was going on, and after we contacted customer service they never told us what happened or why. It was very frustrating -- and actually has cemented our decision to most likely stop using the product.