Transportr

Transportr

by Transportr

Bulk 301 redirects and 404 tracking made easy

Gumball.com

We've been using Transportr for the last few years. Google webmaster tools recently flagged 150+ URLs as 404 (page not found) despite of having 301 redirects loaded for these URL's in the Transportr application.

We need help in resolving this issue and have reached out for help 4 times: 2 times to the support inbox on the Transportr page and 2 times by email at support@transportr.io and have not received a response. We didn't receive out of office notices for the emails, so it appears that the application is no longer being supported.

Bummed because it looks like we need to switch providers.

VaporDNA

Very useful app. A must have when you migrated from other shopping Platform . Help us to discover all the urls need to be redirected.

dogmonsters

I recently switched my shop around and changed the navigation structure quite a bit. This app has been a great tool to help me find the URLs that I missed and make sure I am not getting too many 404 errors.

Alien Outfitters

The application is great and very useful but the daily email function does not work. I tried to contact customer service but they never replied :(

Boulder Denim

This app is amazing! I contacted Shopify relentlessly about getting rid of the /pages/ section of the URL and they kept saying they would add it to the feature-request list but never did. I asked if there was an app for it, they said "no".. then I discovered Transportr. I hope Shopify custoemr service people direct people to this app going forward. I did tell them about it. It does exactly what I need it to. Thank-you!!

seriouscountrysports.com

I can't fault this app for managing our redirects. It's working away 24/7 doing what it's supposed to. Highly recommended. Great job guys,

operaistanbul

Using it daily for years. Does what it promises in a very simple to use but very effective way. One of the non-nonsense, trouble free, solid apps out there. Highly recommended

Handhold315

i suggest you to install this app in you store . it is really very good for you 404 pages and can help you to inprove the SEO performance .

Pilot 6

There are many great Shopify apps. This is not one of them. The app is very buggy, and the developer does not reply to support requests. Multiple messages have gone unanswered.

Pianofunny

I recommend the app, expected results, it has made us gain in SEO and improve the ranking in search console. Thanks