Transportr

Transportr

by Transportr

Bulk 301 redirects and 404 tracking made easy

Cleanflow 2

I installed the app for the 3 day free trial. I couldn't tell if it wasn't working or if I needed to do something else. It did identify some pages as 404 errors. Some were actual errors and some weren't 404 errors.

In any case, it didn't seem to be doing any redirecting.
I tried contacting the app developer, but received no response after several days.
This app comes with 0 instructions, 0 help and 0 response from the developer. So am deleting the free trial and will try and find a 404from a different developer that actually has an interest in their customers.

Ctp2

I previously wrote, "We use Transportr on all our sites. Totally loving it!"

However, today the app is totally down. We cannot access it from Admin/Apps, and redirects do not work. We sent an email, but there is no phone number and no website listed on their shopify app store page.

This is a disaster!

Elements For Life

Updating my review as there seems to be no support from this app. I messaged them via Shopify and no response. Seems I'm not the only person to find this problem.

Suissly

The app doesn't appear to do anything. I can't view the redirects I've setup. Most of the pages in the app display 'timeout' errors. None of the 404s are logged.

Halloweencostumes4u Com

Only giving one star because there isn't an option for 0 stars. The app is broken and doesn't load your dashboard or list of 404 errors. Customer service (John) ignores your messages and does not reply to your concerns about the broken app. I'm working with Shopify to recover my lost money. I've now tried every 404 redirect app in the store and I can confidently say the grass is greener on the other side. Doesn't waste your time and money on this app; you're just going to end up finding a replacement anyway

Luxedeals

WARNING! DO NOT USE!

Their site only need to have problems for a couple of hours and you'll be sales and paid traffic!

Spiked Pearl

Very confused by this app. I have never left less than a 5 star review on any app I have downloaded for my store, but this one really disappointed me. I could not get it to work at all. The app does not automatically download all your problem 404 links, instead only the ones that the customer tried to access recently (since you download the app). I tried importing them all from google since I have a ton I need to fix, and that did not work either. I tried contacting support during the 3 day trial twice and never got any help. I am sure we got charged for the monthly fee, but still deleted the app. I am sure it makes things easier IF you can get it to work OR get some support. I understand that they are a small business but if you are going to sell B2B, you better prepare to offer support for your app to work for the many shopify store owners.

Chubbychicocharms

Bad experience. Support is non-existent. Emailed customer service for support...radio silence. Importing redirects does not work, it freezes up indefinitely. 15 hours to upload 400 url's and it finished with 0 imports.

2 Next