Transportr

Transportr

by Transportr

Bulk 301 redirects and 404 tracking made easy

Pianofunny

I recommend the app, expected results, it has made us gain in SEO and improve the ranking in search console. Thanks

Adventurer Kayaks

It works really well! Does exactly what I need for finding 404 errors so I can set up redirects

Shop In Today Llc

A must have app for any store owner moving from another shopping cart to Shopify. Keeps a real time log of 404s that you can directly add redirects to. You'll be surprised to see how many redirects you missed during your migration planning. It's an app you'll want to keep long after you migrated to Shopify.

Reneecgarcia

Great app! Very helpful! Definitely recommend!

Fairybellskart

Awesome App! Swift and Works well!

Ctp2

We use Transportr on all our sites. Totally loving it!

Fanatics Books

We use Transport on all our stores. Simple, easy, and effective. Love it.

Oco Uk

Great solid app for managing redirects. We used the bulk import feature to migrate our website to Shopify. Being able to view 404s in the app and fix quickly is great for tidying things up post migration also. Highly recommended!

Zaggora Usa

Fantastic app. We have over 1,500 redirects (long story) and this app really helps us manage them all nicely.

Pajama Shoppe

I love your app! It shows me the redirects that I have created each time someone clicks on an old link. It shows me how many times they were accessed and when. It also shows me the broken links that incur the 404 error pages and lets me create a redirect for it on the spot and notifies Google that the link has been fixed! And some of the broken links are from years ago, so this has been a very helpful app for me!