Transportr

Transportr

by Transportr

Bulk 301 redirects and 404 tracking made easy

Mdl Partners Dev Store

The app is solid for redirects. The issue right now is that I cannot get in touch with support. I've attempted to do so on two separate occasions. The reason I need to contact support is that the app is loading over an insecure connection (HTTP) rather than securely (HTTPS). I'm sure it's a simple fix, but I can't fix something whenever the developer won't get back to me.

3/20/2018 - UPDATE: Still have not heard back from support, even after having Shopify attempt to contact them. I'll add that, at this time, the HTTP issue I was having appears to have been resolved.

Fairybellskart

Awesome App! Swift and Works well!

Ctp2

We use Transportr on all our sites. Totally loving it!

Fanatics Books

We use Transport on all our stores. Simple, easy, and effective. Love it.

Oco Uk

Great solid app for managing redirects. We used the bulk import feature to migrate our website to Shopify. Being able to view 404s in the app and fix quickly is great for tidying things up post migration also. Highly recommended!

Lavha Store

We originally had some issues with the app working correctly to help us search for products, pages, collections, etc, although it looks like Transportr has the issues all fixed now! The app is working great for us.

Continentalwf Com

Easy to get re-directs imported, however, it does not track re-directs properly. Confirmed this with GA and another app. Have been asking for support and response from developer but barely responds once a week, if that.

Moved off this app.

Altitudesports

Works as expected!

Saves a lot of time, but sometimes is not perfectly in sync.

Zaggora Usa

Fantastic app. We have over 1,500 redirects (long story) and this app really helps us manage them all nicely.

Ruffwear

Fantastic app for transitioning from an old site over to shopify and managing hundreds of 404s that occur from that process. I'm not sure the Google Webmaster tools marked as fixed feature is working but i just clear those in bulk directly from Google. The weekly emailed reports are great for keeping those 404s in check as well. Definitely Recommended.