Transportr

Transportr

by Transportr

Bulk 301 redirects and 404 tracking made easy

Fairybellskart

Awesome App! Swift and Works well!

Ctp2

We use Transportr on all our sites. Totally loving it!

Fanatics Books

We use Transport on all our stores. Simple, easy, and effective. Love it.

Oco Uk

Great solid app for managing redirects. We used the bulk import feature to migrate our website to Shopify. Being able to view 404s in the app and fix quickly is great for tidying things up post migration also. Highly recommended!

Lavha Store

We originally had some issues with the app working correctly to help us search for products, pages, collections, etc, although it looks like Transportr has the issues all fixed now! The app is working great for us.

Continentalwf Com

Easy to get re-directs imported, however, it does not track re-directs properly. Confirmed this with GA and another app. Have been asking for support and response from developer but barely responds once a week, if that.

Moved off this app.

Altitudesports

Works as expected!

Saves a lot of time, but sometimes is not perfectly in sync.

Zaggora Usa

Fantastic app. We have over 1,500 redirects (long story) and this app really helps us manage them all nicely.

Ruffwear

Fantastic app for transitioning from an old site over to shopify and managing hundreds of 404s that occur from that process. I'm not sure the Google Webmaster tools marked as fixed feature is working but i just clear those in bulk directly from Google. The weekly emailed reports are great for keeping those 404s in check as well. Definitely Recommended.

Pajama Shoppe

I love your app! It shows me the redirects that I have created each time someone clicks on an old link. It shows me how many times they were accessed and when. It also shows me the broken links that incur the 404 error pages and lets me create a redirect for it on the spot and notifies Google that the link has been fixed! And some of the broken links are from years ago, so this has been a very helpful app for me!