Transportr

Bulk 301 redirects and 404 tracking made easy

$5/month. 3-day free trial.

Pilot 6

There are many great Shopify apps. This is not one of them. The app is very buggy, and the developer does not reply to support requests. Multiple messages have gone unanswered.

S Medio

Everything seems to be fine when you're using this app (but on Google Search Console 404 errors are not marked as well redirected).
And when you stop using this app, ALL redirections dissapear. This app does all redirections by its own server so they are two redirections in fact:
old-url > app-url > new-url

It's unbelivable! All my work and money are thrown away. I uninstalled this app when I sow that every 404 error is redirected (I migrated from another platform so I need this kind of app). But as I said, all my 404 errors are back and on my Google Search Console I have now over 8000 (!!!) 404 errors....
I DO NOT recommand this app.

Cleanflow 2

I installed the app for the 3 day free trial. I couldn't tell if it wasn't working or if I needed to do something else. It did identify some pages as 404 errors. Some were actual errors and some weren't 404 errors.

In any case, it didn't seem to be doing any redirecting.
I tried contacting the app developer, but received no response after several days.
This app comes with 0 instructions, 0 help and 0 response from the developer. So am deleting the free trial and will try and find a 404from a different developer that actually has an interest in their customers.

Shop In Today Llc

10/18/2021 UPDATE: This app is pretty much dead now. It hasn't worked consistently in over a year. Now every time I open the app, it askes me to authorize the monthly subscription charge again. They bill me every month already. Support is unresponsive after multiple attempts. Review from 2/19/2019: A must have app for any store owner moving from another shopping cart to Shopify. Keeps a real time log of 404s that you can directly add redirects to. You'll be surprised to see how many redirects you missed during your migration planning. It's an app you'll want to keep long after you migrated to Shopify.

Ctp2

Last spring, the app was totally down for several days. We could not access it from Admin/Apps, and redirects did not work. We sent an email, but there is no phone number and no website listed on their shopify app store page. A disaster! Guess what. It happened again two days ago. Two days later, still down and still no reply to emails. Need to find an alternative app or just use Shopify's redirect tool. Nobody can run a store this way!

Elements For Life

Updating my review as there seems to be no support from this app. I messaged them via Shopify and no response. Seems I'm not the only person to find this problem.

Suissly

The app doesn't appear to do anything. I can't view the redirects I've setup. Most of the pages in the app display 'timeout' errors. None of the 404s are logged.

Halloweencostumes4u Com

Only giving one star because there isn't an option for 0 stars. The app is broken and doesn't load your dashboard or list of 404 errors. Customer service (John) ignores your messages and does not reply to your concerns about the broken app. I'm working with Shopify to recover my lost money. I've now tried every 404 redirect app in the store and I can confidently say the grass is greener on the other side. Doesn't waste your time and money on this app; you're just going to end up finding a replacement anyway

Luxedeals

WARNING! DO NOT USE!

Their site only need to have problems for a couple of hours and you'll be sales and paid traffic!

Spiked Pearl

Very confused by this app. I have never left less than a 5 star review on any app I have downloaded for my store, but this one really disappointed me. I could not get it to work at all. The app does not automatically download all your problem 404 links, instead only the ones that the customer tried to access recently (since you download the app). I tried importing them all from google since I have a ton I need to fix, and that did not work either. I tried contacting support during the 3 day trial twice and never got any help. I am sure we got charged for the monthly fee, but still deleted the app. I am sure it makes things easier IF you can get it to work OR get some support. I understand that they are a small business but if you are going to sell B2B, you better prepare to offer support for your app to work for the many shopify store owners.