Transportr

Transportr

by Transportr

Bulk 301 redirects and 404 tracking made easy

Jefa Tech

Worth every penny to streamline our move from our old eCommerce platform. Even though I thought I manually had entered all of the redirects I needed to transition from our old site, Transportr is on the job 24x7 flagging 404's for me and makes it easy to set up redirects with a few clicks. I had no idea people were entering our site on the URL's that they were. Now I'm sending them exactly where they need to go. Great app!

Jasonl4

We got our bulk redirects fixed. Recommend not using the proxy though

School Badges Uk

Makes life easier! very simple to use! Highly recommended for every site!

Letsbeach

Very helpful app, fixed all my broken links is one day after moving from another website. Works fast and sends reports. Now my shop is perfect www.lets-beach.com

Just Riding New Store 2017

The app has saved us a lot of time and trouble and the ongoing 404 monitoring is essential to us delivering an unbroken service to our customers and also ensuring that Google doesn't punish us simply for moving our webstore..

Nostalgicbulbs

This app is great! Easy to use and does the job. I have tried a few different redirect apps but in my opinion, this one is the best.

Gsistore

We just moved from Yahoo store to Shopify and this app saves us a lot of time! We had more than 23,000 pages that needed redirect and this app handled it with no problem.

Bariatricpal

Great app that allows us to monitor and fix 404's

Barre Store

A webmaster's best friend. Seriously. Much easier to use than the other redirects showcased in Shopify's marketplace.

Shopsimplyworkout

Couldn't live without it.

-easy