Transportr

by Transportr

Bulk 301 redirects and 404 tracking made easy

Shopdreamcloset

Product works ok.

Constantly spammed by solicitations to give 5 star ratings both in the app and via email - no opt out included

Kerastraight 2

Extremely Happy!

I found Transportr after searching for an easy way to bulk update redirects after moving to Shopify. I wasn't disappointed. The feature set is full and has made moving to Shopify a breeze.

Highly Recommended!!

Summa Staging

This is a great tool for managing redirects. It works just as advertised. There customer service has been nice and responsive as well. Thank you for the great app!

Rouge Cosmetics 2

Great app. I like the bulk redirects csv import feature and 404 logs are prompt and useful

Myescape

Good app, does what it says... support was a little slow when we had an issue, but they seem to back on deck.

Floto Bags

solid app - does what we need it to do

Canadian Online Shopping Portal

I have tried other apps but yours is by far the best and the easiest to use.

Suissly

The app doesn't appear to do anything. I can't view the redirects I've setup. Most of the pages in the app display 'timeout' errors. None of the 404s are logged.

Alpaca Direct Dev

Works great and helps our SEO with our recent move to Shopify.

Xdressusa

I like this app as it is very easy to use. I tried another app for redirection, but could not get on with it. So I would say that if you are not a super genius coder, go with this app.