Transportr

Transportr

by Transportr

Bulk 301 redirects and 404 tracking made easy

Iweapons

Great love it very usefull !!!

Elements For Life

Updating my review as there seems to be no support from this app. I messaged them via Shopify and no response. Seems I'm not the only person to find this problem.

Texasbeautysupplies

A big help in moving our website.

Horseworld Sligo

Excellent app, does exactly what we need - we were able to import our csv of thousands of redirects with no problems at all. The app also offers the facility to monitor 404 redirects as well, which is brilliant.

Shopdreamcloset

Product works ok.

Constantly spammed by solicitations to give 5 star ratings both in the app and via email - no opt out included

Kerastraight 2

Extremely Happy!

I found Transportr after searching for an easy way to bulk update redirects after moving to Shopify. I wasn't disappointed. The feature set is full and has made moving to Shopify a breeze.

Highly Recommended!!

Summa Staging

This is a great tool for managing redirects. It works just as advertised. There customer service has been nice and responsive as well. Thank you for the great app!

Rouge Cosmetics 2

Great app. I like the bulk redirects csv import feature and 404 logs are prompt and useful

Myescape

Good app, does what it says... support was a little slow when we had an issue, but they seem to back on deck.

Floto Bags

solid app - does what we need it to do