Transportr

Transportr

by Transportr

Bulk 301 redirects and 404 tracking made easy

Quizrunners

Great app...does exactly as advertised!

Dreamangels Net

The Ap works fine. I just need to get use to what it's telling me to do.

Totalsecuritystore

Migrated a store off a home-grown cart. This app has proved very valuable in not only migrating from our previous url structure but also in helping surface and install redirects for requests from a structure we used several years ago. Interface well thought out and makes dealing with 404s very quick and simple. Definite recommend.

Steel City Vapors

We moved our website from godaddy to shopify and this app allowed us to quickly and easily redirect all of the old addresses to the new ones to keep our search engine rankings.

Lisa Robin

Easy to use and saves hours of time on redirects.

Primitivestar

Thanks for a great app. We have used transportr in the past on one of our sites and did not hesitate to use it on our second site. We had some snags this time around but John was very helpful and stuck with us to figure it out and take care of the situation.

Black Diamond Meats

A true life saver for the SEO novice. Thanks to this application, I have been able to quickly switch to Shopify and monitor my 404 errors in realtime. A quick, easy tool to use which helps setup 301 redirects in a snap!

Cheapestrugsonline

Does as advertised, gives daily reports to let you know if there should be any areas to look at, and easy to use interface. Tried a few redirect apps and this is the best so far.

Veteranowned

Great app and worth the small fee! Helped us easily load all of our redirects in a single upload. Loving the real-time 404 tracking and report emails too!

Boutique Academia

Excellent app. Saved me a lot of time and trouble as I migrated my shop. Easy to use, totally worth the fee.