Transportr

Transportr

by Transportr

Bulk 301 redirects and 404 tracking made easy

Army & Outdoors

This app not importing csv files and support is non-existent, we have sent a number of emails with no response. Currently looking for an alternative.

October 30, 2019

Hi Army Outdoors. I apologize for the trouble you experienced with the Transportr App. We identified an issue with export and this should now be corrected. Please contact us again if you're still encountering any issues.

Popov Leather

Seems like a dead app. Tried exporting CSV of redirects, never received it. Tried multiple times. Do yourself a BIG favour and manage 301 redirects via Shopify's navigation menu, you can upload/download a csv list to manage it that way. Use Google Search Console to see your hard and soft 404s and go from there. Do not waste $5/month, buy yourself a coffee instead.

Cool Material

Would be a good app if they maintained it and provided support. It's very, very slow - sometimes does not load at all. And if you have a problem with anything - support is non-existent. I've contacted them twice in the past two weeks and have received no response.

The Tartan Blanket Co.

Have not been able to log in for over a week and have received zero support in spite of reaching out. Not sure anyone is running anymore. Unfortunate since it such a handy app when working properly.

Gumball.com

We've been using Transportr for the last few years. Google webmaster tools recently flagged 150+ URLs as 404 (page not found) despite of having 301 redirects loaded for these URL's in the Transportr application.

We need help in resolving this issue and have reached out for help 4 times: 2 times to the support inbox on the Transportr page and 2 times by email at support@transportr.io and have not received a response. We didn't receive out of office notices for the emails, so it appears that the application is no longer being supported.

Bummed because it looks like we need to switch providers.

Pilot 6

There are many great Shopify apps. This is not one of them. The app is very buggy, and the developer does not reply to support requests. Multiple messages have gone unanswered.

S Medio

Everything seems to be fine when you're using this app (but on Google Search Console 404 errors are not marked as well redirected).
And when you stop using this app, ALL redirections dissapear. This app does all redirections by its own server so they are two redirections in fact:
old-url > app-url > new-url

It's unbelivable! All my work and money are thrown away. I uninstalled this app when I sow that every 404 error is redirected (I migrated from another platform so I need this kind of app). But as I said, all my 404 errors are back and on my Google Search Console I have now over 8000 (!!!) 404 errors....
I DO NOT recommand this app.

Cleanflow 2

I installed the app for the 3 day free trial. I couldn't tell if it wasn't working or if I needed to do something else. It did identify some pages as 404 errors. Some were actual errors and some weren't 404 errors.

In any case, it didn't seem to be doing any redirecting.
I tried contacting the app developer, but received no response after several days.
This app comes with 0 instructions, 0 help and 0 response from the developer. So am deleting the free trial and will try and find a 404from a different developer that actually has an interest in their customers.

Elements For Life

Updating my review as there seems to be no support from this app. I messaged them via Shopify and no response. Seems I'm not the only person to find this problem.

Suissly

The app doesn't appear to do anything. I can't view the redirects I've setup. Most of the pages in the app display 'timeout' errors. None of the 404s are logged.

Previous 1