Transportr

Transportr

by Transportr

Bulk 301 redirects and 404 tracking made easy

Squilt Music Appreciation

There was a period of about 24 hours (this was approximately a month ago) when the app was down. There was absolutely no way for us to see the status of what was going on, and after we contacted customer service they never told us what happened or why. It was very frustrating -- and actually has cemented our decision to most likely stop using the product.

Warehouse Lighting

When using the proxy setting within this app a chain redirect is created which some argue is not good SEO. Turning off this feature assures that chain redirects are not created. 404 error reporting is OK, 301 redirect is not as reliable as the core Shopify redirect listing.

February 13, 2020

Hello, This feature Transportr to view your redirect visit history and where the redirect originated from. The proxy redirect feature is completely optional and can be disabled entirely.

Mdl Partners Dev Store

The app is solid for redirects. The issue right now is that I cannot get in touch with support. I've attempted to do so on two separate occasions. The reason I need to contact support is that the app is loading over an insecure connection (HTTP) rather than securely (HTTPS). I'm sure it's a simple fix, but I can't fix something whenever the developer won't get back to me.

3/20/2018 - UPDATE: Still have not heard back from support, even after having Shopify attempt to contact them. I'll add that, at this time, the HTTP issue I was having appears to have been resolved.

Continentalwf Com

Easy to get re-directs imported, however, it does not track re-directs properly. Confirmed this with GA and another app. Have been asking for support and response from developer but barely responds once a week, if that.

Moved off this app.

Shopdreamcloset

Product works ok.

Constantly spammed by solicitations to give 5 star ratings both in the app and via email - no opt out included