Transportr

Transportr

by Transportr

Bulk 301 redirects and 404 tracking made easy

dogmonsters

I recently switched my shop around and changed the navigation structure quite a bit. This app has been a great tool to help me find the URLs that I missed and make sure I am not getting too many 404 errors.

Boulder Denim

This app is amazing! I contacted Shopify relentlessly about getting rid of the /pages/ section of the URL and they kept saying they would add it to the feature-request list but never did. I asked if there was an app for it, they said "no".. then I discovered Transportr. I hope Shopify custoemr service people direct people to this app going forward. I did tell them about it. It does exactly what I need it to. Thank-you!!

seriouscountrysports.com

I can't fault this app for managing our redirects. It's working away 24/7 doing what it's supposed to. Highly recommended. Great job guys,

operaistanbul

Using it daily for years. Does what it promises in a very simple to use but very effective way. One of the non-nonsense, trouble free, solid apps out there. Highly recommended

Handhold315

i suggest you to install this app in you store . it is really very good for you 404 pages and can help you to inprove the SEO performance .

Pianofunny

I recommend the app, expected results, it has made us gain in SEO and improve the ranking in search console. Thanks

Adventurer Kayaks

It works really well! Does exactly what I need for finding 404 errors so I can set up redirects

Shop In Today Llc

A must have app for any store owner moving from another shopping cart to Shopify. Keeps a real time log of 404s that you can directly add redirects to. You'll be surprised to see how many redirects you missed during your migration planning. It's an app you'll want to keep long after you migrated to Shopify.

Reneecgarcia

Great app! Very helpful! Definitely recommend!

Fairybellskart

Awesome App! Swift and Works well!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12