Did you know that you could be losing sales and potential customers due to un-handled 404 errors?
Transportr makes creating, editing, managing and monitoring Shopify redirects hassle free. Easily create individual redirects or thousands with just a single upload.
Why you should use Transportr
- Make moving from another platform to Shopify quick and easy.
- Prevent potential lost sales for visitors requesting old and outdated links.
- Create and analyze vanity URLs for email marketing and ad campaigns.
- Easily identify 404 events in real-time and correct them
Detailed redirect requests and history
You can optionally have Transportr create a "target proxy" which will record all requests made to that redirect. Traditional Shopify redirects will simply forward the visitor to the target URL leaving you clueless to who's visiting your redirects and where they're coming from. By using Transportr target proxies, all redirect events are recorded including date/time, the referring URL, user agent, search engine type and IP address.
Real-time 404 tracking
Transportr will automatically embed a light-weight tracking script into your 404.liquid file to track any 404 events that occur on your shop. This will log event data such as date/time, the referring URL, user agent, search engine type and IP address.
Tired of hunting down the correct url to redirect to? We'll import all of your products, blogs, pages and collections so you can easily search and apply the correct target URL.
Google Webmaster integration
Link Transportr to your Google Webmaster account and import 404 logs. When creating redirects or fixing 404s, Transportr will automatically mark your 404 events as fixed on Google.
Pricing 3-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.