Samlet bedømmelse
  • 4 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 3 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
19. maj 2024

My experience with this app has not been smooth but with every issue support is just one email away. Every issue I had was dealt with quickly and professionally by the team.

Even though issues may arise, worry not as the Transtore team is always ready to help. 5 stars. Thank you to the entire team.

Go For Fit
Japan
11 dage bruger appen
10. maj 2024

Simple, fast, easy-to-use app.
From all Shopify translation apps, this one was definitely the most easy to use. Though I wish they'd have an option where you could manually adjust the translations.

Japanese Food Craftsman Shop
Japan
18 dage bruger appen
9. maj 2024

I searched through several translation apps, but finally I chose Transtore. Very good app. It helped me a lot in translating my shop. And very easy to install. I recommend it.

ElrubEcom
Rumænien
Cirka en måned bruger appen
7. marts 2024

Very good translation application. Above all, it also translates third-party applications. I recommend it.

GirlHappiness
Frankrig
Cirka en måned bruger appen
7. marts 2024

This app is helping me translate to Arabic and Russian, which is beneficial for growing my business. In my opinion, it has been a valuable tool for expanding my reach and communication.

VO7
De Forenede Arabiske Emirater
2 måneder bruger appen
23. april 2024

The app is completely free and translates very well into other languages.

Neglbutikk.no
Norge
15 dage bruger appen
22. februar 2024

I've tried to use a lot of APP, and overall, this APP is the best experience, whether it's APP or Alex, or the development team. My store theme is self-developed and not compatible with this APP. Their team solved my problem quickly and perfectly. It was great(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧!

TrixMall
Kina
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
25. februar 2024

I am very happy with TS Language Translate‑Currency. It does everything it supposed to and it does it well. Its extremely easy to set-up and then manage moving forwards. I have had no issues with it and I can with confidence say I will not be changing to any other APP.

Music Boxing Training Machine
Australien
10 dage bruger appen
21. februar 2024

Great app, easy to use with good quality translation.
I asked something to the support team today and they were very efficient and helped me quickly (thanks Alex for your support). I recommend this app!

Ma boutique
Frankrig
2 måneder bruger appen
21. februar 2024

its amzing i put it on my website and the transelation was amazing will definastly use no bugs no anything and very good for begginers

BeadedCollection