Samlet bedømmelse
  • 5 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 3 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
20. januar 2024

So far its been ok besides the fact that you need to enable / convert each country one by one rather than one single button to do this or queue it all. Not really happy with the setup for this app wish it could be easier

VivaLove
Australien
4 dage bruger appen
Transtore svarede 22. januar 2024

Hi there,

We appreciate your feedback and we're sorry to hear that you found the setup challenging.

We'd like to assist you further here. We do offer a feature that allows you to enable and convert currencies in bulk. Simply select the currencies you want and click the corresponding button, and the process should be seamless.

Please feel free to reach out to our support team for more guidance.

17. november 2023

Good

ERMOU
Marokko
2 måneder bruger appen
23. december 2023

there are not a Serbian dinar

Women-spoil yourself
USA
8 dage bruger appen
Transtore svarede 24. december 2023

Hello there,

We have confirmed that the Serbian dinar is supported correctly on our end. If you're still experiencing issues, it seems there might be an isolated problem.

Our colleague is following up with you via a separate email. Please collaborate with them to expedite the resolution of this issue.

Transtore Team

19. november 2023

Very good app

Skella Apparel
Taiwan
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
4. januar 2024

I tried many applications, some with problems and others with limits or even when paying, there was always something missing. I found this application, I'm happy because it's what I was looking for, I needed technical assistance because there was a small installation problem, they were quick and I recommend the app.

Red Monkey
Portugal
5 dage bruger appen
24. november 2023

I look for so many apps like this, and I try others for some time, but it doesn't work well, and they are expensive, but this one really nice! It meets my needs and translate my web perfect.

E⚡️shock
Belgien
Cirka en måned bruger appen
31. januar 2024

Perfect application for our e-commerce. Ultra-fast adaptation and assistance by a super professional team. To recommend!

Xios Store SNC
Schweiz
2 dage bruger appen
17. januar 2024

I tried many apps, this is the best one yet!

Michèllo
Holland (Nederlandene)
3 dage bruger appen
Redigeret 24. januar 2024

Brilliant app! Exactly what we needed to stimulate global sales. There was a small glitch during installation 100% caused by us and Alex in Support had it sorted in no time. Highly recommend!

LUXILACE - BUY 3 GET 1 FREE - Place 4 Items in Your Cart, Use Coupon Code 3GET1 - FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE WITH TRACKING
2 dage bruger appen
5. januar 2024

Great app! Easy to use, fast and reliable. I don't have any complaints. It translates well, even though it's automatic it doesn't create weird sentences so customers in other countries can understand everything.

Alumi Studio