Gesamtbewertung
  • 5 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
4. Januar 2024

I tried many applications, some with problems and others with limits or even when paying, there was always something missing. I found this application, I'm happy because it's what I was looking for, I needed technical assistance because there was a small installation problem, they were quick and I recommend the app.

Red Monkey
Portugal
5 tage mit der App
27. Dezember 2023

Excellent app for using multiple currencies, was looking for operating in different regions with language and currency options, this app provided the solution that i was looking for.

Much appreciate.

LA Home Store
Pakistan
Etwa ein monat mit der App
24. November 2023

I look for so many apps like this, and I try others for some time, but it doesn't work well, and they are expensive, but this one really nice! It meets my needs and translate my web perfect.

E⚡️shock
Belgien
Etwa ein monat mit der App
27. Januar 2024

I was satisfy with the app but at list you should let people add like 4 languages. thank you very much. I love the app.

Official Global Store
Ägypten
8 tage mit der App
21. Januar 2024

This app is very easy to use and adds translation/pricing on the header without messing up with my theme, it is highly integrated with our website and worth the subscription.

Pinto Gallery
Vereinigte Staaten
19 tage mit der App
29. November 2023

I had my concerns in the beginning as there were some issues, but the team around Shopify shows again, that these guys are taking care about their customers. They contacted me and made a video to show what needs to be changed and why. What more can you expect? Top platform due to top people!

AllinShop
Frankreich
5 tage mit der App
5. Januar 2024

Great app! Easy to use, fast and reliable. I don't have any complaints. It translates well, even though it's automatic it doesn't create weird sentences so customers in other countries can understand everything.

Alumi Studio
Polen
3 tage mit der App
9. Januar 2024

La aplicación se integra perfectamente siguiendo unos sencillos pasos, traduce con mucha efectividad y precisión y visualmente es muy atractiva mostrando las banderas de los diferentes idiomas.
Solo cometí un error que entiendo es mi responsabilidad ya que elegí los dos idiomas que te permite en la versión gratuita (fancés e italiano) y realmente quería francés e inglés, al eliminar el italiano para tratar de configurar el inglés, ya no me deja la aplicación y me pide que pase al siguiente nivel de pago.
El error fué mío evidentemente.
Por lo demás funciona muy muy bien.
Muchas gracias !!!

LEKOOK
Spanien
11 monate mit der App
Bearbeitet am 24. Januar 2024

Brilliant app! Exactly what we needed to stimulate global sales. There was a small glitch during installation 100% caused by us and Alex in Support had it sorted in no time. Highly recommend!

LUXILACE - BUY 3 GET 1 FREE - Place 4 Items in Your Cart, Use Coupon Code 3GET1 - FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE WITH TRACKING
Kanada
2 tage mit der App
25. Dezember 2023

This app has all that we need for translating our store. It has a lot of features that make it easy to work on our website. Plus, the support team is super fast and effective.

My Store