Rezensionen (628)

• 4 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
19. Mai 2024

My experience with this app has not been smooth but with every issue support is just one email away. Every issue I had was dealt with quickly and professionally by the team.

Even though issues may arise, worry not as the Transtore team is always ready to help. 5 stars. Thank you to the entire team.

Go For Fit
Japan
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
2. Mai 2024

As a regular user, I found Transtore to be user-friendly and efficient. The setup process was simple, even for someone like me who isn't tech-savvy. The interface is clean and intuitive, making it easy to navigate and understand. I was pleased with the translation efficiency, especially with the automatic translation feature, though having the option to manually review and adjust translations was valuable. Integration with my Shopify site was seamless, and I didn't encounter any major compatibility or performance issues. However, I wish there were more options for customization to better align translations with my brand identity. Nonetheless, Transtore proved to be a reliable and effective tool for managing translations on my Shopify site.

Stellaris Stones
28. Juni 2024

We're very happy with the app and the customer service. We had some trouble getting it set up but Alex in customer support offered quick and clear advice and got us up and running almost immediately. It's been about a week since installation and everything seems to be working smoothly. We would recommend Transtore to anyone looking for a translation and currency conversion app that is quick and easy to install.

Sāthē
Vereinigtes Königreich
10 tage mit der App
3. Juli 2024

We are highly satisfied with the application and the exceptional customer service we received. Although we initially encountered some difficulties during setup, Alex from customer support provided prompt and clear We are highly satisfied with the application and the exceptional customer service we received.

SnugglePals
3 monate mit der App
30. Mai 2024

Transtore has been a game-changer for my online store. It quickly converts currency and auto-translates all content, including from other apps, in under 5 minutes. The AI translations are spot-on, and the real-time exchange rate feature is a huge plus. Best of all, it doesn’t affect my store’s speed or performance. Since using Transtore, global traffic and sales have noticeably increased. Highly recommend for anyone looking to boost international sales!

Fleurlovin
14 tage mit der App
10. Mai 2024

Simple, fast, easy-to-use app.
From all Shopify translation apps, this one was definitely the most easy to use. Though I wish they'd have an option where you could manually adjust the translations.

Japanese Food Craftsman Shop
Japan
18 tage mit der App
21. Mai 2024

Really good and free, been checking over 5 apps and this one seems best so far and up to multiple languages for free!

Nutrición XXL
Spanien
21. Juni 2024

There is not a better app out there that is free, and provides this level functionality. Install the app and it does most of the work for you. The support team is helpful and responds quickly.

Trail Threads Co. Limited
Neuseeland
18 tage mit der App
9. Mai 2024

I searched through several translation apps, but finally I chose Transtore. Very good app. It helped me a lot in translating my shop. And very easy to install. I recommend it.

ElrubEcom
Rumänien
11. Juni 2024

It´s a great company to work with. They offer quick and understandble service. Very happy to be here. Thanks!

SCREEN. Privacy Protector