Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 77% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 15% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
21 de enero de 2024

In the free plan you can get 3 currencies and 3 language but the translator is not thet good but apart of that they have a good currency converter esay to put in your store.

Menzory
Canadá
11 minutos usando la aplicación
7 de febrero de 2024

Add more free languages please

HEREDEROS DE VEGA
España
7 minutos usando la aplicación
18 de noviembre de 2023

An efficient and smooth way to translate my store to other languages.

Witch of Scots
Reino Unido
9 meses usando la aplicación
13 de agosto de 2023

The translation app provides a quick way to translate Shopify store content into multiple languages. It was easy to set up and integrates directly with the Shopify admin. The default translations are decent quality for simple store content. However, I noticed some issues translating more complex product descriptions from English to French. Some of the sentences did not flow naturally.

Overall, the app is a good starting point for basic store translations but may require additional editing to polish the output. It could benefit from allowing custom translations for specific pages/sections.

AB Crystal Collection
Canadá
6 días usando la aplicación
3 de agosto de 2023

So far, I'm quite pleased with this app. Although currently, I can only convert one currency (I don't need language conversion as I'm selling to English-speaking regions), the design suits my needs well. The currency conversion displays as the default currency value after checkout (I've noticed other similar apps do this too).. I hope that after leaving this review, the feature to convert multiple currencies will be unlocked smoothly.

PERCASEO
Taiwán
3 meses usando la aplicación
30 de mayo de 2023

Good application, easy to use and to configure, helped me a lot with my store, it's useful, thank you

WeWarm
Italia
10 meses usando la aplicación
9 de agosto de 2023

Looks to best fit the translation needs of our store, although we will have to do some more testing.
A little annoying that users have to become loyalty members (even it is not that hard) to access functions that are advertised as included in free tier.

YourMilitaryStories
Chequia
14 días usando la aplicación
1 de octubre de 2023

So far so good. I will update this review as soon as I have had a good chance to check it out completely.

ExtremeMeters.com
Estados Unidos
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
24 de agosto de 2023

So far I'm liking the app. The interface is pretty good. The reason why I'm giving them a 4 star is because their support seems a little slow. I have reached out via email. A lot of apps have built in customer support chats which I recommend. I am having trouble embedding the app to my website. Additionally the currency is not changing automatically. I'll revisit this review once things are working again.

BeanBurds
Emiratos Árabes Unidos
4 días usando la aplicación
2 de junio de 2023

app looks pretty good, pricing is also pretty good, i tried multiple translation apps and this one is for now the best one.

SoakUp!