Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 77% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 15% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
10 de mayo de 2024

Simple, fast, easy-to-use app.
From all Shopify translation apps, this one was definitely the most easy to use. Though I wish they'd have an option where you could manually adjust the translations.

Japanese Food Craftsman Shop
Japón
18 días usando la aplicación
9 de mayo de 2024

I searched through several translation apps, but finally I chose Transtore. Very good app. It helped me a lot in translating my shop. And very easy to install. I recommend it.

ElrubEcom
Rumanía
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
7 de marzo de 2024

Very good translation application. Above all, it also translates third-party applications. I recommend it.

GirlHappiness
Francia
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
22 de febrero de 2024

I've tried to use a lot of APP, and overall, this APP is the best experience, whether it's APP or Alex, or the development team. My store theme is self-developed and not compatible with this APP. Their team solved my problem quickly and perfectly. It was great(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧!

TrixMall
China
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
21 de febrero de 2024

its amzing i put it on my website and the transelation was amazing will definastly use no bugs no anything and very good for begginers

BeadedCollection
Reino Unido
3 meses usando la aplicación
25 de febrero de 2024

I am very happy with TS Language Translate‑Currency. It does everything it supposed to and it does it well. Its extremely easy to set-up and then manage moving forwards. I have had no issues with it and I can with confidence say I will not be changing to any other APP.

Music Boxing Training Machine
10 días usando la aplicación
21 de febrero de 2024

Great app, easy to use with good quality translation.
I asked something to the support team today and they were very efficient and helped me quickly (thanks Alex for your support). I recommend this app!

Ma boutique
Francia
2 meses usando la aplicación
7 de marzo de 2024

This app is helping me translate to Arabic and Russian, which is beneficial for growing my business. In my opinion, it has been a valuable tool for expanding my reach and communication.

VO7
Emiratos Árabes Unidos
2 meses usando la aplicación
23 de abril de 2024

The app is completely free and translates very well into other languages.

Neglbutikk.no
Noruega
15 días usando la aplicación
20 de marzo de 2024

I've just received it, and upon first glance, it looks promising. One aspect I particularly appreciate is the ongoing efforts by the app team to empower users with the ability to customize certain terms or words to suit our preferences.

I'm pleased with the timely responsiveness of the support team, especially Alex, who has consistently demonstrated patience and attentiveness in addressing my concerns and inquiries.

While perfection may be elusive, having a dedicated team that genuinely cares about addressing user needs is a rare and valuable asset in today's landscape. Overall, I'm impressed with the attention to detail and customer-centric approach exhibited by the team behind the app.

Feshionn IOBI