Recensioni (562)

Valutazione complessiva
4,7
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 78% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 15% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
22 aprile 2023

Easy to Use the best one I've tried. And the best Price. I recommend this app over the others for easy setup and use and value. It gets the job done fast.

Iptv America
Stati Uniti
7 agosto 2023

I cannot put the Currency code since I dont understand the steps.

Steps is build for the old Shopify. We cannot find the html steps

CarVue
Svezia
Transtore ha risposto 8 agosto 2023

Hi CarVue team,

I'd like to clarify that we're a bit confused about your reference to the "old Shopify." Our guidance and documentation are designed to be up-to-date and relevant to the current version of Shopify. We continually update our resources to reflect any changes or updates to the platform.

We're here to help resolve any issues you're facing with the implementation of currency codes. To better understand your situation and provide you with the assistance you need, we kindly request that you share more details about the specific steps you encountered difficulties with. This will help us investigate the matter more thoroughly and provide you with accurate guidance.

If there's a specific HTML-related issue you're facing, we're more than happy to guide you through the steps to implement the currency code successfully. Our support team is available to assist you at any point, ensuring that you can achieve your goals with ease.

Please reply to this email with more information about the issues you encountered, and we'll do our best to assist you promptly.

15 settembre 2023

Fine and good responding app. Friendly interface.

Phoneblinghub
Italia
2 giugno 2023

app looks pretty good, pricing is also pretty good, i tried multiple translation apps and this one is for now the best one.

SoakUp!
Germania
9 ottobre 2023

Appen är grymt bra och översätter bra snabbt och säkert, lite svårt att förstå vissa meny val vid språk som ska visa på sidan men efter ett tag så hittar man hur man gör.

STYLELUX
Svezia
20 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
3 luglio 2023

I would love if you guys could work on trying to add some crypto options

SINGHS DESIGNER HOME
6 settembre 2023

Parfait

Purple White
Francia
30 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 23 maggio 2023

I recently started using the Language and Currency Converter app, and even though it has only been a short while, I am impressed with its performance so far. This app has proven to be a valuable tool in helping me convert both language and currency efficiently and accurately. I highly recommend it to anyone seeking such functionality.

Truform Store
Stati Uniti
11 agosto 2023

Issue with payout currency is not resolved. I wonder if they can do that. Awesome app but the free plan needs more options for language and currency.

Pure WaterTester®
Nigeria
28 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
30 ottobre 2023

Good

DIR ZU HAUS
Brasile