Sprout: Plant Trees Grow Sales

Plant trees and increase conversion through impact marketing

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Seamlessly plant trees for any sale in your store

Sophia Hair Australia

Location Australia

The integration is super easy!
Mirvise even reached out to us to add an additional asset to our Minicart which shows the customer how many trees will be planted with their purchase.
The best thing is that its all automated. Other organisations I was looking at were asking me to make manual quarterly donations based on our sales.
We also have rights to use Eden Reforestation Projects exclusive content in our newsletter and on our website. They couldn't have made it easier to give something back. Great job!

That Pedal Show Store

We're very happy with this app - we've been researching different tree-planting apps for a while and we're very glad we chose Sprout. Easy to install and the support from the Sprout team has been beyond excellent with immediate contact, very quick answers and proactive solutions for some of the minor tweaks we asked for. Highly recommend this app!!

Okayama Denim

Location Japan

The Sprout team was incredible. It provided us with quick support and assistance and made it easier for us to integrate it on our website. Not only they were polite and prompt to reply, but the app is also very easy to use and made possible a project we had difficulty setting up for a while. A big thank you to Mirvise for the assist!

bonsaiwardrobe

Location Germany

I´m very fond of this app, because it matches my online shop and our mission to give back to the world. The installation is very beginner friendly and the chat support is also a really big help, if you´d like to individualize some things. "If you think in terms of a year, plant a seed; if in terms of ten years, plant trees; if in terms of 100 years, teach the people." - Konfuzius.
Not only does this app allow us to plant countless trees for our progeny - it also teaches us, that we are not here to be born, roam the earth for our own benefit and then finally leave this world for good, without leaving anything behind. "The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit."

Posh Tide

OMG this app is awesome! When I installed it they immediately asked if I needed help through the chat portal. Then they guided me through the integration with a simple video. They also have written step-by-step instructions if its easier for some people. Once linked, you can have free access to a range of marketing materials once you sign an agreement that shows you understand how to use their logos and give the organizations credit. The organizations are providing work, structure and the power of reforestation to communities all over the world. I am going to breathe easier knowing every sale is helping the planet. Thank you!

Tahoe Drips

I was looking for a company that plants trees and here it is. They have easy to manage options and at .22 cents a tree, it's a no brainer. Give back to the Earth people, it's still the only one we got. Saif sent me a message wondering if I needed any help and sure enough, I did. He let me know the process will be quick and painless and that it was. Saif was respectful and turns out to be a pretty dope dude behind the monitor and not just a tele-service script based robot.

The Silver Stork Company

What a brilliant idea! This is exactly what I was looking for. I now look forward to making sales with the plant a tree promotion attached to it! The support from the team was faultless and the positioning and look of the badges look great. Thanks!

BARKLEYS

Location Australia

Great customer support, by far the cleanest widgets and installation I have come across and straight forward transparent break down of where the money goes. We moved from another big tree planting app to this and we are very pleased!

Eggels

Location Australia

Customer service is fast, helpful and will install the badges very quickly (icon that shows with every order you plant a tree - both on product and at checkout) They will also install the counter for you how many trees you planted. Love this initiative to plant trees as you shop, and the customers love it too!

Nammi.net

Location Iceland

Fantastic customer support! Quick replies, good pricing and great looking app. We at Nammi love this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6