Trendly — Community Marketing

Trendly — Community Marketing

by Trendly Commerce Inc.

Everything you need to grow through user-generated content

Wonder Collective

Trendly has quickly become the cornerstone of our marketing. We've been a part of the beta program for their new platform and already use it to manage our Instagram, run our affiliate program, showcase testimonials on our website, and store all of our UGC. We truly think that Trendly is going to be the most valuable app for Shopify lifestyle brands moving forward and highly recommend giving it a try

Enchane Decor

You have to get accepted? Received a response that said "no hard feelings" but they decline our application. Not worth the sign up, we only downloaded them because shopify recommended them for social media purposes so we decided to test it out.

Sudaraclothing

We just started our first campaign with Trendly and it is a dream--streamlined, customizable, and very intuitive. This is a great solution for brands who are looking for influencers and great content but need to be efficient with time. Thank you, Trendly team!

Knickersandwhiskey

We've been working with the Trendly team from the beginning and couldn't be happier. The quality of Collaborators and their photography has made a great positive impact on our social media platforms and business. And well worth noting- the Trendly support team is top notch. Many thanks!

Uberatma

First step into using Trendly and so far its working brilliant. Its an effective way to get in touch with collaborators without much hassle. You just create your profile and that's it. Rest works as a breeze.

Plus the customer support is spot on!

Bijoux By Catherine

I just started with Trendly and I'm impressed thus far. I have connected with 7 content creators in just a few days. Looking forward to seeing how this goes!

Bohemianchic

Highly recommend downloading!
Trendly has helped our business gain new followers on Instagram within minutes of publishing a campaign. The platform is so easy to use! The step-by-step instructions are simple to follow along and help answer questions. I've been able to connect & communicate with creators effortlessly and seamlessly + I've been having a TON of fun doing so! These creators have already been requesting our products to style on their IG profiles. We are confident that Trendly will help us grow, make more sales, and thrive on Shopify! And, I must share, the co-founders are an absolute delight to chat with + they are extremely supportive!