Spot Year On Year Trends
Instantly see how your store has been performing this year compared to last year using TrendSeam's dashboard
Know Your Best Product
Some products are more popular than others -and we make it quick and easy to find your best and worst performing products
See Where Customers Are
Planning a marketing campaign? See where in the country/world your customers are based so you can advertise to the right locations
TrendSeam Sales Reporting 정보
Advanced sales, customer and product reporting made simple. Built by retailers, for retailers.
TrendSeam allows you to quickly gain a deeper understanding about your store and helps you find sales opportunities.
- Summary dashboard covering
- Year on year sales performance
- Customer location
- Average order value
- Average duration between purchases
- Sales by day of week
- Best customer
- Best selling product
- Slowest selling products
- Least popular products
- Most popular size groups (e.g. Small/Medium/Large)
- Deep dive in to any of the dashboard metrics
- Create custom reports
- Export the data to CSV to use in Excel
- Quickly find customers who have purchased products
- Ensure you buy products in the right quantities with size group reports
We use your Shopify data to give you a greater understanding of your customers and their buying habits. By automatically importing your sales data we can show you your best and worst selling products, most loyal customers and display year-on-year trends.
The patterns of how your customers purchase your goods should the most valuable information for making decisions about how you run your store. TrendSeam solves problems of the unfathomable lists of sales data, by highlighting key information to help you run a more profitable, more efficient e-commerce store - and help you focus on growth.
Some examples of real problems TrendSeam solves...
- See how your customers buy; identify those who make repeat orders and the average time between orders, so you can optimize your marketing activity
- Learn about specific products that aren't selling well, when they last sold, and what inventory is a liability
- Understand where in the world your customers live, plotted on maps
- See at a glance which products give you the best ROI (actual margin) rather than just opaque sales totals
- Get visibility when particular size or model of a product line is more popular than others
TrendSeam contains hundreds of opportunities that with just a little data (including retrospective sales) will help you improve your store to be more effective, as well as help you make key decisions about your supply chain.
- Campaign Monitor,
* 모든 비용은 USD로 청구됩니다.
** 월별 혹은 사용자 기반 청구를 포함한 반복 청구 금액은 30일 마다 청구됩니다.
전체 평가는 앱의 현재 상태를 반영합니다. 여기에는 모든 앱 평가가 포함되지만 가장 최근의 평가에 우선순위가 있습니다.
가장 최근 리뷰
Purely worthless! The graph data has little value. And the reports (if we can call them "reports") can't be filtered to provide meaningful information. There is no trial offer to see how lousy this app is - so I had to pay $20 to install and then and delete it. On top of that, the app wanted me to upgrade to their $50 plan so that I could gain access to all of our customers. I want a refund for the $20 I wasted on this waste-ware!
Sorry to hear you feel the app is worthless. We would happily show you around/discuss your requirements with you if you have the time, depending on what information you're looking for, I suspect we'll have it available for you.
We would happily refund your subscription but we can't see any authorisation, if you could email the receipt to email@example.com we will pick this up with Shopify.
Exactly what I was looking for. A simple app with value data of my inventory. No other app like this in store.
Thanks for the review Kaindi, really pleased to hear you like it! Let us know if there's anything else you need added.
The Sync is not working well and today is the 15th of May and last order was synced on 7th of May. no way inside the app to redo the sync or delete some old data!
Sorry to hear that, we'll make sure it's clearer how you can contact us if you have trouble -did you get the welcome emails from firstname.lastname@example.org?
It looks as though we have data going up to the 12th but I can't trigger a re-import to check now you've uninstalled the app. If you'd like us to fix it up so you can have a look around, drop me an email and we'll get you up and running ASAP.