Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 95% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
25 de enero de 2024

Had a small hiccup today with inventory not syncing (which was probably user error). Wasn't expecting much when I used the chat assistant, but once I got through the automated answers, the representative, Angelo, was a huge help. He knew exactly what was wrong and we were able to resolve the problem in a few clicks. Thanks Angelo!

Karmony
2 meses usando la aplicación
ShopSocial, Inc. respondió 26 de enero de 2024

Hello Karmony,

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're delighted to hear that Angelo provided excellent assistance and resolved the issue efficiently. We can't wait for you to give us that last star to make it 5 stars. 🌟😊 If you have any more questions or need further support, feel free to reach out. We appreciate your feedback! 💙

28 de octubre de 2023

Trendsi has been a great option for me as a brand new online boutique. Their system syncs perfectly with my Shopify store and their customer service is excellent! Gretle, Angelo, and Erika are three of their customer service reps and all three were extremely helpful with questions and resolving a small issue. I also love that I can filter by where the products are coming from, so I can avoid overseas shipping / longer ship times. Some issues with overseas quality and availability, but Trendsi catches it before the products are shipped. I appreciate their attentiveness!

Pixie Petal Boutique
ShopSocial, Inc. respondió 31 de octubre de 2023

Hi Pixie Petal Boutique,

Wow! We're thrilled to hear about your fantastic experience with Trendsi, and we're honored to be a part of your online boutique journey. It's awesome to know that our team, especially Gretle, Angelo, and Erika, could assist you effectively. We're committed to making sure your business runs smoothly, and we're glad to hear that our syncing system with Shopify and product filtering options are making a difference. Thanks for being part of the Trendsi family! 🚀💪

16 de enero de 2024

very helpful and easy interface quality products responsible representative Lorie guide me in very nice way

cozy mart
12 días usando la aplicación
ShopSocial, Inc. respondió 17 de enero de 2024

Hello cozy mart,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you found our interface easy to use, and we're delighted that Lorie provided you with helpful guidance. We appreciate your support and look forward to serving you again soon!

18 de octubre de 2023

Trendsi has everything to open a nice shop and try the dropshipping route. Congratulations also to the assistance, and excellent user experience, and thank you Gretle for your kindness.

Now I just have to hope I start selling!

lovethisoutfit.com

Love This Outfit
Italia
2 meses usando la aplicación
ShopSocial, Inc. respondió 20 de octubre de 2023

Hello Love This Outfit,

That's fantastic to hear! 🚀 You're all set for success with Trendsi. Gretle and our team are thrilled to have you on board. Here's to a thriving shop and booming sales! 🌟 Best of luck! We're hopeful we can earn that one last star and make it five! ❤️

10 de noviembre de 2023

Allan on the customer service chat, really helped me out when I had a question about an order for a customer, he was speedy and prompt.

Belle Clothing
22 días usando la aplicación
ShopSocial, Inc. respondió 14 de noviembre de 2023

Hi Belle Clothing,

Hey there! 🚀 Thanks a million for sharing your awesome experience with Allan! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear he rocked your customer service world and got you the speedy help you needed. Our team's always here to make your experience top-notch. ❤️

15 de noviembre de 2023

Hello, I am new to this application and haven't added my products yet. However, I'm genuinely excited about the potential this app holds for my future endeavors, especially given the added benefit of free shipping. I've had a positive experience with the 24/7 support, particularly with Allan, who was remarkably helpful and honest. Thank you. I am eagerly anticipating the journey ahead.

Sassle Style
Alrededor de 1 hora usando la aplicación
ShopSocial, Inc. respondió 16 de noviembre de 2023

HI Sassle Style,

Hey there! 🚀 Welcome aboard! We're thrilled to have you on this exciting journey with us! 😃 Allan is just as excited to be part of your experience. If you ever need assistance or have questions as you dive into adding your products, we've got your back 24/7. Here's to a fantastic future together! 🌟 Thank you for choosing Trendsi!

30 de septiembre de 2023

Trendsi is great, many great products, easy to use and great customer support. Gretle has helped me with all my questions and has resolved any issues

The Gifting Gallery
4 meses usando la aplicación
ShopSocial, Inc. respondió 2 de octubre de 2023

Hello The Gifting Gallery

Thank you for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that you find Trendsi great, with a wide range of products and easy-to-use features.

We're proud to have Gretle on our team, and we're glad to know that she has been able to assist you with your questions and resolve any issues. If you ever have more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you!

29 de septiembre de 2023

I love this app from the moment that I found it they have everything that I was looking for. They reach out to you very quickly. The process was fast. They respond quickly to questions and concerns. Czar answered my question so quickly I was on my way.

The Glamour Belle
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
ShopSocial, Inc. respondió 2 de octubre de 2023

Hello The Glamour Belle

Thank you for your enthusiastic feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you love our app and that it met all your expectations.

Providing fast and efficient service is a top priority for us, and we're delighted that Czar was able to answer your question quickly, helping you on your way. If you ever have more questions or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help you every step of the way!

8 de septiembre de 2023

So far the only issue I've had is with shipping times! Takes a while for them to move from processing to shipped so please be aware you're going to have a 3-4 day processing time in addition to your shipping time. Especially for overseas items.

Estevia Enchantique
ShopSocial, Inc. respondió 9 de septiembre de 2023

Hello Estevia Enchantique,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding our processing and shipping times. We're continuously working to improve our efficiency and appreciate your support. If you have any further concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for choosing us! ❤️

21 de septiembre de 2023

Very good app and easy to use. I will recommend Trendsi to anyone interested in online fashion sales. Gretle was very patient and courteous as she assisted me simlessly.

Chinnystores
ShopSocial, Inc. respondió 22 de septiembre de 2023

Hello Chinnystores,

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with Trendsi and with our helpful team member, Gretle. We appreciate your recommendation! If you have any further feedback or questions, feel free to reach out. Happy shopping!