Reseñas (3.268)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 95% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
28 de marzo de 2024

customer support Anya was great very helpful and explained everything very well thank you

Lavish Luxe
3 meses usando la aplicación
ShopSocial, Inc. respondió 29 de marzo de 2024

Hi Lavish Luxe,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that Anya provided excellent support and made sure everything was clear for you. We'll be sure to pass along your appreciation. If you ever need assistance again, don't hesitate to reach out! ❤️

21 de mayo de 2024

Raymart always answer my questions in a timely manner he’s great I really like working with him

1 Stop Shop
1 día usando la aplicación
ShopSocial, Inc. respondió 22 de mayo de 2024

Hello 1 Stop Shop

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're delighted to hear that Raymart has been timely and helpful in answering your questions. We aim to provide the best possible service, and it's wonderful to know that you enjoy working with him.

We always strive for excellence, so we'd love to know what we can do to earn that last star from you. Your suggestions and insights are invaluable to us. Please let us know how we can further improve your experience.

24 de marzo de 2024

I had help from Lorie and she was very knowledgeable and helpful.

SolosPYSBoutique
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
ShopSocial, Inc. respondió 26 de marzo de 2024

Hello SolosPYSBoutique,

Thanks for the shoutout! So glad to hear you had a great experience with Lorie. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you! ❤️

26 de febrero de 2024

We are new to this app, but so far it looks like there's a lot of potential. PROS: Big catalogue. The integration with Shopify is pretty seamless (and fast!) which is great. Joel in customer care was very helpful in answering questions and providing additional resources. Wholesale prices seem fair.
CONS: A lot of the inventory is not sustainable (we have to search very hard to refine our results). And a bigger concern is that a lot of their inventory is the same stuff you'd find on Shein or other fast fashion sites for a fraction of what boutiques would have to charge.

Lavāda Handbags
4 días usando la aplicación
ShopSocial, Inc. respondió 28 de febrero de 2024

Hello Lavāda Handbags,

Thank you so much for your insightful review! We're thrilled to hear you're finding potential in our app and enjoying the seamless integration with Shopify. Joel and our customer care team are always here to assist you with any questions or resources you may need. We appreciate your feedback regarding sustainability and pricing concerns, and we're continuously working to improve our inventory selection to better align with your values. Here's to more positive discoveries ahead! ❤️🥂

19 de febrero de 2024

My Partner and I are working on doing dropshipping, but we've face numerous technical challenges. But my encounter with a customer help agent with Trendsi name Joel, has encouraged us more to keep pushing and bring our shop to life.

Timely responses, problem solving ideas and so many more.

You have a doubt?
Try Trendsi and be glad.

LEX & Miss V.
24 días usando la aplicación
ShopSocial, Inc. respondió 21 de febrero de 2024

Hello LEX & Miss V.,

Thanks for sharing your experience! It's great to hear that Joel from Trendsi's customer support team has been such a motivating force for you. Keep pushing forward, and with that kind of support, there's no doubt your shop will thrive! 💪

25 de enero de 2024

Had a small hiccup today with inventory not syncing (which was probably user error). Wasn't expecting much when I used the chat assistant, but once I got through the automated answers, the representative, Angelo, was a huge help. He knew exactly what was wrong and we were able to resolve the problem in a few clicks. Thanks Angelo!

Karmony
2 meses usando la aplicación
ShopSocial, Inc. respondió 26 de enero de 2024

Hello Karmony,

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're delighted to hear that Angelo provided excellent assistance and resolved the issue efficiently. We can't wait for you to give us that last star to make it 5 stars. 🌟😊 If you have any more questions or need further support, feel free to reach out. We appreciate your feedback! 💙

15 de noviembre de 2023

Hello, I am new to this application and haven't added my products yet. However, I'm genuinely excited about the potential this app holds for my future endeavors, especially given the added benefit of free shipping. I've had a positive experience with the 24/7 support, particularly with Allan, who was remarkably helpful and honest. Thank you. I am eagerly anticipating the journey ahead.

Sassle Style
6 meses usando la aplicación
ShopSocial, Inc. respondió 16 de noviembre de 2023

HI Sassle Style,

Hey there! 🚀 Welcome aboard! We're thrilled to have you on this exciting journey with us! 😃 Allan is just as excited to be part of your experience. If you ever need assistance or have questions as you dive into adding your products, we've got your back 24/7. Here's to a fantastic future together! 🌟 Thank you for choosing Trendsi!

16 de julio de 2023

I found Trendsi a few months ago, I have been navigating my way thru learning the app and getting items to my store. There are a few minor issues with missing information that applies to certain selling platforms, but, overall I like the app. I like the variety of product and the picture quality is great. I had to chat with customer service today about an upload issue and Anya was very helpful in helping me understand the issue I was having. Although, the issue itself seems a bit restrictive and could be expanded upon. I was attempting to upload one of my collections, but due to many variants with the products, it put me over the 1000 limit for the day with very few products listed on my site. I was under the impression the limit was per product, not per variant of each product as well. All in all still like the app and Anya was very helpful.

SMS Fashion Wear
4 meses usando la aplicación
ShopSocial, Inc. respondió 18 de julio de 2023

Hi SMS Fashion Wear,

It's great to hear that you've been using Trendsi and finding it useful for your store. Our variety of products and high-quality pictures are definitely positive aspects. It's also good to know that Anya from our customer service was able to assist you with your upload issue and help you understand the problem.

Regarding the upload limit, it seems that you encountered a restriction when trying to upload one of your collections. The limit of 1000 uploads per day can include variants of each product, which might not have been clear to you initially. It's understandable that this limitation could be a bit restrictive, especially if you have many variants for your products.

While Shopify has its limitations, it's encouraging to hear that you still like Trendsi overall and that Anya provided helpful assistance. Thank you so much for choosing Trendsi to be your business partner. We hope you are able to take your brand to the next level with our help! ❤️

21 de julio de 2023

The support is 5 star (Gretle, Mia, Lhirose, and Raymart) and have always had all the answers to my questions, and have helped out a TON.

Why not 5 stars? I think there needs to be adjustments to their collections (seeing new imported products before sending to Shopify on the Collections list), or the ability send a new collections from Trendsi to Shopify, and the collection is created in Shopify

Scarlet Avenue
7 meses usando la aplicación
ShopSocial, Inc. respondió 24 de julio de 2023

Hello, Scarlet Avenue

Thank you for your valuable feedback! We greatly appreciate your kind words about our support team (Gretle, Mia, Lhirose, and Raymart). We're thrilled to hear that they've been able to provide excellent assistance and have been a great help to you.

We also value your suggestions for improvements in our collections process. Your feedback is vital in helping us enhance our services and make the necessary adjustments. We will certainly take your ideas into consideration and work towards implementing them to improve your experience.

If you have any further suggestions or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to assist you and make sure you have the best experience possible. Thank you again for your feedback and for being a part of our community!

28 de octubre de 2023

Trendsi has been a great option for me as a brand new online boutique. Their system syncs perfectly with my Shopify store and their customer service is excellent! Gretle, Angelo, and Erika are three of their customer service reps and all three were extremely helpful with questions and resolving a small issue. I also love that I can filter by where the products are coming from, so I can avoid overseas shipping / longer ship times. Some issues with overseas quality and availability, but Trendsi catches it before the products are shipped. I appreciate their attentiveness!

Pixie Petal Boutique
3 meses usando la aplicación
ShopSocial, Inc. respondió 31 de octubre de 2023

Hi Pixie Petal Boutique,

Wow! We're thrilled to hear about your fantastic experience with Trendsi, and we're honored to be a part of your online boutique journey. It's awesome to know that our team, especially Gretle, Angelo, and Erika, could assist you effectively. We're committed to making sure your business runs smoothly, and we're glad to hear that our syncing system with Shopify and product filtering options are making a difference. Thanks for being part of the Trendsi family! 🚀💪