Reseñas (3.275)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 95% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
18 de octubre de 2023

Trendsi has everything to open a nice shop and try the dropshipping route. Congratulations also to the assistance, and excellent user experience, and thank you Gretle for your kindness.

Now I just have to hope I start selling!

lovethisoutfit.com

Love This Outfit
Italia
ShopSocial, Inc. respondió 20 de octubre de 2023

Hello Love This Outfit,

That's fantastic to hear! 🚀 You're all set for success with Trendsi. Gretle and our team are thrilled to have you on board. Here's to a thriving shop and booming sales! 🌟 Best of luck! We're hopeful we can earn that one last star and make it five! ❤️

8 de septiembre de 2023

So far the only issue I've had is with shipping times! Takes a while for them to move from processing to shipped so please be aware you're going to have a 3-4 day processing time in addition to your shipping time. Especially for overseas items.

Estevia Enchantique
3 meses usando la aplicación
ShopSocial, Inc. respondió 9 de septiembre de 2023

Hello Estevia Enchantique,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding our processing and shipping times. We're continuously working to improve our efficiency and appreciate your support. If you have any further concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for choosing us! ❤️

29 de septiembre de 2023

I love this app from the moment that I found it they have everything that I was looking for. They reach out to you very quickly. The process was fast. They respond quickly to questions and concerns. Czar answered my question so quickly I was on my way.

The Glamour Belle
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
ShopSocial, Inc. respondió 2 de octubre de 2023

Hello The Glamour Belle

Thank you for your enthusiastic feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you love our app and that it met all your expectations.

Providing fast and efficient service is a top priority for us, and we're delighted that Czar was able to answer your question quickly, helping you on your way. If you ever have more questions or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help you every step of the way!

30 de septiembre de 2023

Trendsi is great, many great products, easy to use and great customer support. Gretle has helped me with all my questions and has resolved any issues

The Gifting Gallery
4 meses usando la aplicación
ShopSocial, Inc. respondió 2 de octubre de 2023

Hello The Gifting Gallery

Thank you for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that you find Trendsi great, with a wide range of products and easy-to-use features.

We're proud to have Gretle on our team, and we're glad to know that she has been able to assist you with your questions and resolve any issues. If you ever have more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you!

21 de septiembre de 2023

Very good app and easy to use. I will recommend Trendsi to anyone interested in online fashion sales. Gretle was very patient and courteous as she assisted me simlessly.

Chinnystores
ShopSocial, Inc. respondió 22 de septiembre de 2023

Hello Chinnystores,

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with Trendsi and with our helpful team member, Gretle. We appreciate your recommendation! If you have any further feedback or questions, feel free to reach out. Happy shopping!

10 de noviembre de 2023

Allan on the customer service chat, really helped me out when I had a question about an order for a customer, he was speedy and prompt.

Belle Clothing
18 días usando la aplicación
ShopSocial, Inc. respondió 14 de noviembre de 2023

Hi Belle Clothing,

Hey there! 🚀 Thanks a million for sharing your awesome experience with Allan! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear he rocked your customer service world and got you the speedy help you needed. Our team's always here to make your experience top-notch. ❤️

19 de julio de 2023

Superb experience with Trendsi! Sleek design, intuitive UI, and stellar support, especially from Lorie. Recommended!

Palm Whispers
ShopSocial, Inc. respondió 20 de julio de 2023

Hello Palm Whispers

We're thrilled to hear about your superb experience with Trendsi! We take great pride in providing a sleek design, intuitive user interface, and excellent customer support. Lorie and our team work hard to ensure our customers have the best experience possible. Thank you for recommending us! If you need any further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

7 de septiembre de 2023

I chatted with a representative regarding SKU numbers. The represented was efficient, clear, and concise with her answer. Thank you Czar!

Mzee Fashion
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
ShopSocial, Inc. respondió 8 de septiembre de 2023

Hi Mzee Fashion,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! We're delighted to hear that our representative was able to assist you efficiently and provide clear information. We appreciate your kind words! If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. Have a great day! ❤️

16 de noviembre de 2023

Great items and Allan from support was very helpful.

Gevon Luxé by The Luxstop
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
ShopSocial, Inc. respondió 21 de noviembre de 2023

Hi Gevon Luxé by The Luxstop,

Fantastic to hear you enjoyed our items! 🌟 We're thrilled Allan could assist you and make your experience even better. If you ever need more help or have questions, feel free to reach out. Thanks for the positive feedback! 🚀✨

19 de septiembre de 2023

Anya was great at answering my questions!!

My Store
20 días usando la aplicación
ShopSocial, Inc. respondió 21 de septiembre de 2023

Hello My Store

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that Anya was able to assist you by answering your questions. If you have more inquiries or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!