Arvostelut (3 276)

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
16. huhtikuu 2024

I have tried different Dropshipping Apps. Trendsi is the one I enjoy the most. It's easy to sync with Shopify.I love the way it is set up and how easy it is to look for products and send them to the store.
Customer support is great. No matter who you talk to, they are always friendly and very helpful. Chette, Dave and Angel were very helpful today with a technical issue I had with my store that affected the syncing of my products with all my 3rd party apps. If I had to choose between all my apps, I would stay with this one ✨

Shazy
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
ShopSocial, Inc. vastasi 18. huhtikuu 2024

Hello Shazy,

Thank you for the glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that Trendsi has become your favorite dropshipping app. Our team works hard to ensure seamless integration with Shopify and provide top-notch customer support. Shoutout to Chette, Dave, and Angel for their stellar assistance! We're honored to be your top choice among all your apps. Keep thriving with Trendsi! ✨

24. kesäkuu 2024

Had a wonderful experience today, all my questions were answered. The representative was very knowledgeable and fast with getting me answers. Thank you Chette you are the best!!

Lala's Trends
Melkein 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
ShopSocial, Inc. vastasi 27. kesäkuu 2024

Hello Lala's Trends,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience and that Chette was able to assist you quickly and knowledgeably. We take pride in providing excellent customer service, and it's great to know that Chette made a positive impact.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're always here to help!

27. kesäkuu 2024

There is a wide selection of merchandise to choose from and no cost to test a product online! So appreciate this option.

Style Rx
12 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
ShopSocial, Inc. vastasi 28. kesäkuu 2024

Hello Style Rx,

Thank you so much! We're thrilled you enjoyed our selection and the free trial option. Your satisfaction is our top priority! 🌟

7. kesäkuu 2024

Overall the products are great and the customer service is very fast. I like the variety of options and the return policy as well. My suggestion is to make the product descriptions more thorough with sizing as the size charts provided are often generic.

Drama Queen Destash LLC
12 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
ShopSocial, Inc. vastasi 12. kesäkuu 2024

Hello Drama Queen Destash LLC,

Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled you love our products and fast customer service. We'll definitely work on improving our product descriptions and sizing info. Your suggestion is much appreciated! ❤️

Muokattu 20. kesäkuu 2024

I love Trendsi! I've had so many bad experiences with dropshipping and finally found a reliable supplier with so many neat features! Joel was especially helpful and helped me figure out how to purchase samples for my business! Abby was also helpful in getting me a resale authorization letter to sell on TikTok Shop! I also love the Made-To-Order feature they have! When my boutique grows more I will be sure to utilize it!

Laced & Caressed
30 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
ShopSocial, Inc. vastasi 11. kesäkuu 2024

Hello Laced & Caressed,

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We're delighted to hear that you've found a reliable dropshipping partner in Trendsi. It's great to know that Joel could assist you with purchasing samples and that you're excited about our Made-To-Order feature. We look forward to supporting your boutique's growth and success!

1. heinäkuu 2024

Trendsi is super easy to connect to the shopify account and it's easy to get help and support from their team. Shout out to Charles for being a great support!!

Inspired Fashion 40
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
ShopSocial, Inc. vastasi 5. heinäkuu 2024

Hi Inspired Fashion 40,

Thanks for the awesome review! We're thrilled to hear how easy it was to connect Trendsi to your Shopify account. Big shout out to Charles for his fantastic support! 🎉

24. kesäkuu 2024

Thank you Dave for all of your help today! You were AWESOME!!!! I appreciate all that you did for me and all of the information that you provided today!

MaddisonCo Inc
6 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
ShopSocial, Inc. vastasi 27. kesäkuu 2024

Hello MaddisonCo Inc,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to hear that Dave was able to assist you effectively and provide you with all the information you needed. Your appreciation means a lot to us and to Dave.

7. kesäkuu 2024

I love Trendsi! Among the good things are the selection, quality, customer service and ease of ordering. My only complaint would be that they don't cover return shipping under any circumstance, so I have to eat the return shipping costs once my customer submits a receipt to me. Otherwise, they're a great vendor, and the only one who keeps me updated daily on any product changes, which is outstanding. Thanks, Trendsi!

Pack Less. Travel More.
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
ShopSocial, Inc. vastasi 12. kesäkuu 2024

Hello Pack Less. Travel More.,

Thanks for the awesome feedback! We're thrilled you love Trendsi! We're constantly working to improve and appreciate your support. We'll definitely take your return shipping feedback into consideration. Keep rocking with us! ❤️

3. heinäkuu 2024

I received great customer from Raymart. Very patient and extremely helpful. Thank you.

Touch Me Textures
Noin 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
ShopSocial, Inc. vastasi 5. heinäkuu 2024

Hello Touch Me Textures,

Thanks so much for the kind words! Raymart will be thrilled to hear your feedback. We're always here to help! ❤️

16. kesäkuu 2024

Great store/app with great customer service. When I spoke with Lorie she did not hesitate to help me with my issue & fixed everything. Trendsi has great merchandise & great prices and always keeps their inventory updated.

Ellima Unlimited
11 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
ShopSocial, Inc. vastasi 19. kesäkuu 2024

Hi Ellima Unlimited,

Thank you so much for your awesome review! 🌟 We're thrilled you had a fantastic experience with Lorie and enjoyed our merchandise and prices. Keeping things updated is key for us! We can't wait to serve you again at Trendsi!