Trendsi: Fashion Dropshipping , 2.926 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 95% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
23 de janeiro de 2024

I recently started ramping up my women's e-commerce site, Lauxiva, and have had a few issues which I have had to try and contact the company I use to source my products from. Most of them have been less than desirable, but when a customer emailed me saying he had gotten the wrong size and it needed to be changed, I was concerned it would be a huge hassle to get it changed. HOWEVER, when I pulled up the customer support chat and got connect to Raymart, he was astronomically helpful and got the size of my customer's order in literally a matter of minutes!! I was, honestly, blown away by how GREAT their customer service was, especially as compared to some other companies I've worked with trying to get things resolved! Thanks Raymart and Trendsi, i will definitely be adding more products to my store from Trendsi!

Lauxiva
5 meses usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 25 de janeiro de 2024

Hello Lauxiva,

Wow, thanks for sharing your experience! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that Raymart went above and beyond to assist you with such speed and efficiency. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and we're delighted to have exceeded your expectations. Looking forward to providing you with even more amazing products for your Lauxiva store! ❤️

24 de janeiro de 2024

We have been with Trendsi for 2 years and haven't had any problems, quality has been good, which has given us great reviews on TrustPilot.

Customer service has been great and Representative Czar has very helpful with a pre-order I had during Spring Festival/Lunar New Year.

I know everyone's experience is different. However, so far, we've been happy with our relationship with Trendsi.

Teddy Blaze
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 26 de janeiro de 2024

Hi Teddy Blaze,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Trendsi! We're thrilled to hear that you've had a great two years with us. We appreciate your kind words about our product quality, customer service, and the assistance provided by Representative Czar. We look forward to continuing to meet your expectations and appreciate your ongoing support.💙🥂

18 de janeiro de 2024

Trendsi customer support is AMAZING! Chette helped me with an order today. She was helpful, kind, and quickly gave me the information I needed for an order. I have been super happy with the service I have received from customer support.

Bougie Julie's Boutique
8 meses usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 20 de janeiro de 2024

Hello Bougie Julie's Boutique,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that Chette provided you with amazing support and made your experience with Trendsi a positive one. We truly appreciate your kind words and look forward to continuing to exceed your expectations in the future! 😊🌟

31 de janeiro de 2024

Czar did a great job on our chat and helped me get my order straighten out super quick and easy!!

Comfortably U
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 2 de fevereiro de 2024

Hello Comfortably U,

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm thrilled to hear that Czar was able to assist you efficiently. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. We appreciate your feedback! 💙

21 de dezembro de 2023

I've been using Trendsi exclusively for about a year now. No complaints here. Customer service is always helpful. Jules especially! I love the Trendsi x Tik Tok integration. It's super easy to setup and push items to my TT shop. Whenever I have a question or need help, CS is quick to respond. Highly recommend!

Bella Blue Styles
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 24 de dezembro de 2023

Hello Bella Blue Styles,

Hey there! Thanks a million for the awesome shoutout! We're thrilled to hear you've been enjoying Trendsi for a whole year without a hitch. 😊 Big props to Jules and our CS team for keeping you in the groove! 🎉 And yep, Trendsi x TikTok integration for the win - easy setup and smooth sailing! Anytime you need us, we've got your back. Thanks a bunch for the high recommendation! 🙌💙

7 de janeiro de 2024

Trendsi is chat help is amazing!!!! Raymart was awesome!!!! He was able to help me with everything I needed. As a 1st time online shop owner this is a really big deal - as I ask a lot of questions that are probably simple to others.... He was able to help me with no problems. Thanks!

Rustic-Us
6 meses usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 9 de janeiro de 2024

Hello Rustic-Us,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you had an amazing experience with our chat help and that Raymart was able to assist you with everything you needed. We're here to make your journey as a first-time online shop owner smooth and enjoyable. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have more questions in the future. 💙

13 de janeiro de 2024

As a first-time boutique owner, I was a bit confused about how the process works after a customer place an order. Raymart was extremely helpful with all of my questions and concerns. He provided the necessary information needed and also provided me with resources for future reference. Thanks a million Raymart! You are amazing!!!!

B'YOUnique Fashion Boutique, LLC
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app

Hi B'YOUnique Fashion Boutique, LLC,

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was my pleasure assisting you as a first-time boutique owner. I'm thrilled to hear that Raymart could help clarify the process and provide the support you need. If you ever have more questions or need assistance in the future, feel free to reach out. Wishing you all the best with your boutique venture – you've got this! 🛍️✨

14 de janeiro de 2024

The customer service is outstanding.. Jules was very quick and responsive. I can say that as a matter of fact, I've had this same type of experience with all the other agents I've interacted with as well. Nicely done!

LIZKELA
8 meses usando o app

Hi LIZKELA,

Thank you so much for your fantastic feedback! We're thrilled to hear that Jules and the rest of our team provided you with outstanding customer service. Your positive experiences mean the world to us! If you ever need assistance again, we're here and ready to help. Cheers to many more smooth interactions! 🌟🚀

6 de dezembro de 2023

I was blessed enough to have an amazing support member by the name of Joseph and my god that man desevers a raise! I had a very difficult issue that has been causing me headaches for the past week or so and after giving him a life story on my problem he was very professional and respectful to my issue and came up with a solution that just saved my store and a whole lot more! couldn't be happier and more thankful he's definitely a keeper!

Tomorrowstore.co
Austrália
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 7 de dezembro de 2023

Hi Tomorrowstore.co,

Wow! Joseph is a rockstar! 🚀 We're thrilled he could turn your stressful situation around. Thanks for the shout-out, and we'll make sure he gets the recognition he deserves! 💙

12 de janeiro de 2024

I've never seen such a high quality support ever in any site or app. Trendsi support is always great. The real people are so polite and they are so knowledgeable. What ever I've asked or present my issue they always come up with a solution. Love this platform. Highly recommended. Especially mentioned "Angelo Lachica" he was so quick to understand my issue and resolved it in seconds.

Daily Fashion
3 meses usando o app

Hello Daily Fashion,

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you've had such a positive experience with Trendsi support. Our team, including Angelo, truly appreciates your kind words. We're here to provide top-notch assistance whenever you need it. Thanks for recommending us – we're delighted to have you as part of the Trendsi community! 💙