Trendsi ‑ Fashion Dropshipping

Trendsi ‑ Fashion Dropshipping

Grátis para instalar. Pode haver cobranças adicionais.
Classificação (4,9)
Avaliações
Desenvolvedor
Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 95% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
31 de janeiro de 2023

I had couple of difficulties with my store but Angelo was really helpful and patient with me. I am extremely grateful because now my business can run smoothly.

Belinedah
31 de janeiro de 2023

Their customer support team is awesome. I have some questions and Lorie in chat helped me quickly and efficiently.

Black Melrose
31 de janeiro de 2023

i contact trendsi support and Raymart was helpful thank you i have questions about trendsi and he answered me with detailed reply .

thefashioners
Marrocos
31 de janeiro de 2023

I am brand new to selling things online. I received my first order and it was a Trendsi product. I had questions about fulfillment and shipping. I wont lie, being new, I was quite anxious. Raymart was so helpful and certainly put my mind at ease. He provided me detailed steps to ensure my order went out to my customer as soon as possible. Thank you again!

Noble&Co.
31 de janeiro de 2023

Gretel has been very helpful each time I have gotten her on the chat. They respond really quickly and they make sure they answer your direct questions. So far loving the experience!

LVAZ Boutique
31 de janeiro de 2023

Gretle was very helpful with all my questions and helped solve any concerns. her help was greatly appreciated

Congress 606
31 de janeiro de 2023

I am new to dropshipping. Trendsi has made the whole experience very easy. The few times I have had to reach out for assistance the customer service reps are always very helpful. Today I had the pleasure of chatting with Raymart. He was very knowledgeable and helpful. He went above and beyond to make sure I understood the process I was inquiring about.

Lexi Lane Boutique
30 de janeiro de 2023

Ms. Lorie has been an amazing help and has answered any questions that I may have. Not only that, but she is just like myself and working non stop. I could not ask for a better person/group than Trendsi. They definitely go above and beyond to help when needed!! Thanks Ms. Lorie!!

SkyBelles Boutique
30 de janeiro de 2023

Mia, Allan, and Lorie were very helpful when it came to answering all of my questions. I'm new to dropshipping and my experience with Trendsi has been a great one with no issues.

CherishMoonShop
30 de janeiro de 2023

Love this app, the integration with my store is practically seamless. Other "Dropshipping" store have you still place an order manually when a customer places an order on your shopify store, which defeats the point of dropshipping. They also are happy to answer any questions and are extremely helpful. Thanks Chette for all your help.

Cabin 6 Productions