Avaliações (3.283)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 95% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
7 de julho de 2024

It makes selecting items for my store as easy as selecting items for my personal wardrobe.

SBXchange Boutique
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 9 de julho de 2024

Hi SBXchange Boutique,

Thrilled to hear it! Making choices effortless is what we aim for. Thanks for the awesome feedback! ❤️

2 de julho de 2024

Dave was quick and a lot of help! Thanks!

All That Glitters

Hello All That Glitters,

Thanks, Dave! Glad you found the help quick and useful! If you have questions, our amazing customer support team is ready to assist 24/7! 😎

1 de julho de 2024

Trendsi is super easy to connect to the shopify account and it's easy to get help and support from their team. Shout out to Charles for being a great support!!

Inspired Fashion 40

Hi Inspired Fashion 40,

Thanks for the awesome review! We're thrilled to hear how easy it was to connect Trendsi to your Shopify account. Big shout out to Charles for his fantastic support! 🎉

3 de julho de 2024

I received great customer from Raymart. Very patient and extremely helpful. Thank you.

Touch Me Textures
Aproximadamente 2 anos usando o app

Hello Touch Me Textures,

Thanks so much for the kind words! Raymart will be thrilled to hear your feedback. We're always here to help! ❤️

7 de junho de 2024

Great experience for more than 2 years - one defective product in that time. Consistent ordering process and new products that get dropped daily.

Palm + Poppy

Hi Palm + Poppy,

Thanks for sharing! Thrilled to hear you've had a fantastic 2+ years with us, with just one blip on the radar. We're all about keeping things fresh, so expect even more exciting drops ahead. Here's to many more smooth orders and exciting finds! ❤️

7 de junho de 2024

Trendsi has revolutionized my online fashion boutique, JanetsFashionBoutique.com. Their extensive product selection, seamless dropshipping service, and top-notch customer support have been instrumental in the success of my business. With Trendsi, I can easily add trendy products to my store, and their efficient fulfillment process ensures my customers receive high-quality items promptly. I highly recommend Trendsi to any boutique owner looking to streamline their operations and offer the latest fashion trends to their customers. Thank you, Trendsi, for being an invaluable partner in my business's growth! Thank you from all of us at JanetsFashionBoutique.com

JanetsFashionBoutique.com

Hello,

Thrilled to hear how Trendsi has powered up your boutique, JanetsFashionBoutique.com! 🎉 We're all about making fashion dreams a reality, with seamless service and top-tier support. Keep spreading those stylish vibes! 🛍️💫

24 de junho de 2024

Had a wonderful experience today, all my questions were answered. The representative was very knowledgeable and fast with getting me answers. Thank you Chette you are the best!!

Lala's Trends
Quase 2 anos usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 27 de junho de 2024

Hello Lala's Trends,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience and that Chette was able to assist you quickly and knowledgeably. We take pride in providing excellent customer service, and it's great to know that Chette made a positive impact.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're always here to help!

26 de junho de 2024

Trendsi is the best I have ever experienced. I have no complaints. Whenever I need help for my shopify or trendsi, they are always available. Today, I was helped by Raymart, the best agent! I had a couple of questions regarding my store and he understood completely what I needed in a timely manner. Thank you.

DIVINESTAR
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 27 de junho de 2024

Hello DIVINESTAR

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you had such a positive experience with Trendsi and that Raymart was able to assist you promptly and effectively. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and it's wonderful to know that our support team has been there for you whenever you needed help.

If you ever have more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for choosing Trendsi!

Data de edição: 15 de julho de 2024

Trendsi offers popular name brand products, such as Judy Blue, Risen, Zenana, POL, and Bibi, just to name a few. Customer service is regularly available for assistance via Chat. Orders are processed quickly and shipped out quickly. Samples are available for purchase. I've had nothing but a great experience with Trendsi Dropshipping and their staff. I recently contacted them regarding an order and Joel was quick to assist me. He was friendly and helpful.

Luxe and Stone Clothing
Quase 2 anos usando o app

Hello Luxe and Stone Clothing,

Thanks for the awesome review! 😊 We're thrilled you're loving our trendy products and speedy service. If you ever need anything, just give us a shout. Here's to many more fab experiences with Trendsi!

16 de julho de 2024

I recommend Trendsi to anyone with a business in fashion and design or e-commerce and dropshipping because it is easy to use and you can add bulk. Their product is great.

KevRow5760
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 18 de julho de 2024

Hi KevRow5760,

Thank you for the glowing review. ❤️ If you have questions, our amazing customer support team is ready to assist 24/7! 😎