Trendsi: Fashion Dropshipping , 3.030 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 95% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
21 de março de 2024

I'm new to drop shipping and ran into some questions on my first order. "Chette" walked me through and helped me patiently. Their answers were clear and there was no miscommunication on either end. I'm really looking forward to dropshipping and I'm so glad I chose Trendsi to start this new added business service to my customers. The future looks very bright with Trendsi.

LuxuryLuxeBoutique
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 23 de março de 2024

Hi LuxuryLuxeBoutique,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to have been able to assist you with your first order. Welcome to the world of dropshipping, and we're excited to see your business flourish with Trendsi. Here's to a bright and successful future ahead! 🥂❤️

11 de abril de 2024

My experience so far has been exceptional. Their customer support is friendly and helpful. Angelo helped me out by answering some questions for me. The samples I've received have been good quality and the sizing appears to be pretty true to size on most of the items. All in all I recommend them, especially as they are one of the few quality drop-shipping companies that doesn't require a monthly fee or impose limits.

Moxie Graphix Apparel
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 12 de abril de 2024

Hello Moxie Graphix Apparel,

Thrilled to hear you're having an exceptional experience! 😊 Our team, especially Angelo, is here to make sure you get the best service possible. Quality samples, true-to-size items, and no hidden fees - that's how we roll! Thanks for recommending us! ❤️

3 de abril de 2024

I had an amazing experience with Trendsi's customer service representative, Joel. Their chat help service is truly exceptional! Joel assisted me with everything I needed, which was especially important for me as a first-time online shop owner. Despite my many questions, Joel patiently and efficiently addressed each one without any issues. Their assistance made a significant difference, and I am truly grateful for their help. Thank you, Joel and Trendsi, for providing outstanding customer support!

The Cereal Box Store
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 5 de abril de 2024

Hello The Cereal Box Store,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that Joel provided you with exceptional support during your first-time experience as an online shop owner. We'll be sure to pass along your gratitude to Joel and the rest of our team. Here's to many more successful ventures with Trendsi! ❤️

22 de fevereiro de 2024

I'm new to shopify and most days can't figure out my own name!! I recently needed help on Trendi's site and was blown away by how amazing their customer service was. Joel helped me not only was he so nice and patient with me, he was able to pin point exactly what my need was, followed up the next day and thennnnnnnnn contacted the shippers to get an additional update a few days later to give me an update. I figured once that chat closed, I was just another person but Joel really made me feel like my concern was important and was just amazing!! Not sure if he'll be able to see this but THANK YOU JOEL!!!

BoujeeTart
4 meses usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 24 de fevereiro de 2024

Hi BoujeeTart,

We're thrilled to hear about your fantastic experience, and we're even more thrilled to have Joel on our team. 🌟 Thank you for sharing your positive feedback with us! We're here to make sure every concern is heard and addressed promptly. Welcome to the Shopify family, and we look forward to serving you again soon!

14 de março de 2024

I definitely recommend this app. Trendsi makes it simple for you to speak with live agents anytime of the day. Joel has been so helpful to me today in following up on my tracking# I have been a part of this platform for over a year and love the seamlessness of it all. Thanks Trendsi for understanding the value of live agents vs. AI bots

Linda Clay Fashions & Accessories
Quase 3 anos usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 19 de março de 2024

Hello Linda Clay Fashions & Accessories,

Thank you for the rave review! We're thrilled to hear you're loving Trendsi and Joel's exceptional assistance. Here's to many more seamless experiences ahead! ❤️

13 de março de 2024

Mary was so kind and helpful. She told me what to do to correct the issue I was having and it worked! Her response back was super fast!

Farmhouse Boutique, LLC
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 14 de março de 2024

Hello Farmhouse Boutique, LLC,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're thrilled Mary could assist you promptly and effectively. We're always here to help, so don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else. Have a fantastic day!

18 de março de 2024

I recently had to contact Trendsi customer service about an order and Angelo quickly answered all of my questions. Communication was so fast and easy, I wasted no time getting on with my day. Thank you Angelo!

ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 19 de março de 2024

Hi 606,

Thanks for sharing your experience! We're thrilled to hear Angelo provided speedy and efficient support. We'll be sure to pass along your appreciation. Cheers to smooth sailing with your orders! 🥂❤️

10 de março de 2024

I have been setting up and building out my Trendsi store for a few months now. It has been an easy process, as far as starting an online retail store goes. But the thing that's helped even more is the customer service team at Trendsi. Harold is a representative that has helped me numerous times and gotten me from a state of confusion to feeling empowered. His insight and depth of knowledge helped me move forward and continue to build my store. Highly recommend this platform and the people who work within! Thanks Harold!

Weep Clothing Co.
3 meses usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 13 de março de 2024

Hello Weep Clothing Co.,

Thanks a million for your awesome review! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that you've had such a positive experience setting up your Trendsi store. We're all about making the process easy and empowering for our users, so it's fantastic to know that Harold and the rest of our customer service team have been there for you every step of the way. Keep up the great work on your store, and don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else! ❤️

12 de março de 2024

Thanks to Czar for assisting me with the SPRING20 PROMO. I was having trouble getting it to work as it kept saying it was expired over and over. Her work around worked!

A Charming Change Boutique
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 14 de março de 2024

Hi A Charming Change Boutique,

Hey there! Thanks for your shoutout! So glad we could help you crack the code on that promo! If you ever need more assistance, just send us a message! 🌟

23 de janeiro de 2024

I recently started ramping up my women's e-commerce site, Lauxiva, and have had a few issues which I have had to try and contact the company I use to source my products from. Most of them have been less than desirable, but when a customer emailed me saying he had gotten the wrong size and it needed to be changed, I was concerned it would be a huge hassle to get it changed. HOWEVER, when I pulled up the customer support chat and got connect to Raymart, he was astronomically helpful and got the size of my customer's order in literally a matter of minutes!! I was, honestly, blown away by how GREAT their customer service was, especially as compared to some other companies I've worked with trying to get things resolved! Thanks Raymart and Trendsi, i will definitely be adding more products to my store from Trendsi!

Lauxiva
5 meses usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 25 de janeiro de 2024

Hello Lauxiva,

Wow, thanks for sharing your experience! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that Raymart went above and beyond to assist you with such speed and efficiency. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and we're delighted to have exceeded your expectations. Looking forward to providing you with even more amazing products for your Lauxiva store! ❤️