Trendsi: Fashion Dropshipping , 3.028 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 95% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
24 de janeiro de 2024

We have been with Trendsi for 2 years and haven't had any problems, quality has been good, which has given us great reviews on TrustPilot.

Customer service has been great and Representative Czar has very helpful with a pre-order I had during Spring Festival/Lunar New Year.

I know everyone's experience is different. However, so far, we've been happy with our relationship with Trendsi.

Teddy Blaze
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 26 de janeiro de 2024

Hi Teddy Blaze,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Trendsi! We're thrilled to hear that you've had a great two years with us. We appreciate your kind words about our product quality, customer service, and the assistance provided by Representative Czar. We look forward to continuing to meet your expectations and appreciate your ongoing support.💙🥂

25 de fevereiro de 2024

The best customer service I’ve ever had. Joel was a great representative for Trendsi. He answered all of my questions quickly and got the answers that I needed for everything. Went above and beyond was willing to go through step by step to help me set up my TikTok account with my store. Helped me with a link to see about my sellers permit. When I asked about why my items that I was added was going to my home page and not going underneath the categories he looked into it and told me how to fix the problem. Showed me where to find the kids items that they had and so on and so forth. I’ve never had anyone really try to go above and beyond. He would send me links and pictures on what is should look like and how to do everything I’ve asked. I haven’t started making sales yes but once I first opened up my shop this month I also had a lady name Ingrid who reached out to me quickly and helped answer my questions as well. This is a great company with lovely customer service. I can’t say enough how much the customer service is good.

B.L.U.S.H Boutique
23 dias usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 27 de fevereiro de 2024

Hello,

Thank you so much for your incredibly kind words! We're delighted to hear that Joel provided you with the best customer service you've ever had.

We're thrilled that Joel went above and beyond to assist you, from answering your questions quickly to helping you set up your TikTok account and resolving any issues you encountered. It's wonderful to know that Ingrid also reached out promptly to assist you.

Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're here to support you every step of the way. If you ever have more questions or need further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're dedicated to ensuring your experience with us remains exceptional.

6 de fevereiro de 2024

I am new to using Trendsi, but so far it's been a great experience. Their site is extremely user friendly, their product is well represented, and their customer service is AMAZING. Every time I have a simple question, they are quick to respond and take care of my concerns. And a shout out to Harold! He is awesome and gave me all the answers and resources I needed. Thank you Harold!

Minxx & Company
8 meses usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 10 de fevereiro de 2024

Hi Minxx & Company,

Wow, we're thrilled to hear about your awesome experience with Trendsi! 🎉 We're all about making things easy and enjoyable for our customers, and we're so glad to hear that's been your experience so far. Big shoutout to Harold for going above and beyond to help you out! 🙌 Thank you for choosing Trendsi, and here's to many more great experiences ahead!

Data de edição: 6 de abril de 2024

I am new to drop shipping. I set my store up almost 3weeks ago. I was stuck on the shipping part. I spent every penny I had getting my store up and going. Only to find out I did not have my shipping set up and no one could check out. I reached out to my supplier. They kept telling me they couldn't help me that the problem was with Shopify. After hours with Shopify support, many many times, told me it was my suppliers part. I spent hours reading, watching tutorials, googling, reaching out to Shopify "Partners", going to blogs. Nothing & no one could or would help me. I was literally in tears about to give up. Then I decided to try Trendsi. I started getting overwhelmed again but Trendsi customer support is phenomenal!!! Or should I say Joel!!! He took the time to listen to what I was saying was not working. Within 30 mins Joel had me up and running. My shipping is set up and working! Thank you Joel! Best customer support ever, Joel needs a raise!!! As my journey continues I am finding out all of Trendsi customer support team is great!! Harold, & Chette have been great also! I even spoke with Sherwin, aka the founder of Trendsi, on their personal number. I truly have never received customer support like this before! Trendsi found a seller for life!!

Cleanique-Boutique
15 dias usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 6 de abril de 2024

Hi Cleanique-Boutique,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We're thrilled to hear that Joel and our team at Trendsi could turn things around for you. Your determination and perseverance are truly inspiring. Here's to smooth sailing ahead with your drop shipping journey! 🚀

29 de março de 2024

i was having some issues with my web builder and i wanted to clarify a few things about shopify and i spoke to Lori and she was really great now i can sleep because i wouldn't be able to have my store. She was wonderful and Trends' drop shipping is a great app for my new business

Joanecommerce
6 meses usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 2 de abril de 2024

Hello Joanecommerce,

Hey there! So glad to hear Lori helped you out and got you on track with your Shopify store! 💪 Sounds like you're all set to take your business to the next level with Trendsi drop shipping app. Sweet dreams knowing your store's in good hands! ❤️

13 de fevereiro de 2024

Mary was amazing helping me connect my shop back and getting everything working correctly. Great WORK!!

Carolina Magnolia Boutique, LLC
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 14 de fevereiro de 2024

Hello Carolina Magnolia Boutique, LLC,

Thank you so much for the enthusiastic feedback! It was a pleasure assisting you in getting your shop up and running smoothly again. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else. Keep up the fantastic work on your shop! 🎉🛍️

28 de fevereiro de 2024

Trendsi is a game-changing business that makes it easy, reliable, and profitable to dropship in the fashion e-commerce space. Their customer service is also very great. They are always there to help. Lorie was very quick and answered my questions thoroughly.

RX CHIC
Aproximadamente 2 anos usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 1 de março de 2024

Hello RX CHIC,

Thanks a bunch for the awesome shoutout! We're thrilled to hear you're loving Trendsi's game-changing approach to dropshipping in fashion e-commerce. 😊 Our team, especially Lorie, is always here to ensure you have a smooth and profitable experience. Cheers to more success ahead!

8 de março de 2024

I’m new to Trendsi and all I have to say is WOW to customer support! I was having a problem with onboarding because of my own user error but it was quickly resolved within 2 minutes by Raymart! Thank you so much for making my transition to Trendsi so painless. Thank you Raymart! Now let’s see how the rest of this goes, lol….

Xtian de Medici
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 13 de março de 2024

Hi Xtian de Medici,

Hey there! 🎉 Thanks a bunch for the shoutout! Raymart and our team are thrilled to hear we could kick off your Trendsi journey on the right foot! We're all about smooth sailing from here on out! Let's make this Trendsi adventure one for the books!

14 de março de 2024

Joel was so awesome with helping me figure out if I had automatic updates. I never had a company answer an email so fast in my life! It was literally within minutes. Thanks Joel for being so responsive and so polite!

MooLah&Juice
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 19 de março de 2024

Hi MooLah&Juice,

Thanks a ton for the glowing review! Joel is all about lightning-fast responses and top-notch service. We're thrilled he could help you out with those automatic updates. Cheers to more smooth sailing ahead!

28 de fevereiro de 2024

I want to switch over to Trendsi as my main dropshipping source, and had questions on how to do it. So, this morning I engaged in a dialog with one of the representatives, Ms. Lorie, who was with me answering all my inquiries with depth of knowledge and professionalism. I am so happy that she provided all the information that I need to further my online ecommerce business.

Ms. Lorie, thank you so much for your kind and professional assistance.

Essential Wears
3 meses usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 1 de março de 2024

Hello Essential Wears,

Thank you for your glowing feedback! We're thrilled to hear that Lorie provided you with the support and information you needed. Here's to a successful switch over to Trendsi and the growth of your online business! 🥂