Trendsi: Fashion Dropshipping , 3.036 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 95% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
Data de edição: 21 de dezembro de 2022

I had a few questions and technical issues today with Trendsi apps and items, so I wanted to chat with someone on the admin side. I thought it would take them a while to answer, but Lorie replied quickly and was so helpful. I have had a great experience so far with this company. Even their slowest shipping is much faster than other drop shipping sites.

NgocEstablishment
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 27 de dezembro de 2022

Hi, NgocEstablishment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with such great feedback. We really want to make things as easy as possible for online sellers, so we're glad that we've been helpful so far. Please reach out again to our 24/7 customer support!

29 de março de 2022

Just signed on, but I am impressed with the quality of items provided, the detail in personalizing my invoice, and them being very helpful with all of my questions.

Mimosa Style & Co.
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 4 de abril de 2022

Hi, Mimosa Style & Co.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are super pleased that you loved the service and products that you received. We work hard to provide a great app for entrepreneurs, so this type of feedback makes us super happy. Please reach out again for any help needed!

23 de julho de 2022

I was chatting with Chette and she answered my questions quickly and thoroughly. I appreciated her assistance.

Exhale Boutique
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 23 de agosto de 2022

Hi, Exhale Boutique

Thank you for leaving us a review and we are so glad that you find our team helpful. Please continue to reach out for any help needed. We are available to assist you 24/7!

21 de julho de 2022

I hate trendsi had to change for the worst, I think I can speak for a lot of boutique owners when I say sayonara!

Sunday Morning Boutique LLC
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 22 de julho de 2022

Hi Sunday Morning Boutique LLC,

We appreciate all feedback and take them very seriously, but were unable to find any account history or activity to give us a better understanding of your feedback. With that said, we would like to know the details which caused this review and will be contacting you via email to learn more. Thank you for your time!

Data de edição: 24 de fevereiro de 2023

I must say, from the moment I found Trendsi, I knew I was going to really enjoy this service and the level of dedication the support team would provide. I had several questions that I was looking for help on and opened up the Live Chat button on their website. I was instantly connected to an EXCELLENT customer support agent, Angelo! Angelo was excellent in supporting me with the various questions that I had and providing me with many resources and screenshots of examples for the questions that I was asking.

I then had additional questions that I opened a new chat and was again, instantly connected to another fantastic agent, Chette! The level of continued amazing customer service never stopped. Thank you so much for your great help Chette!

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Trendsi! Overall, my experience in just the couples days of implementing Trendsi to my store has been an incredible experience! By far the best experience that I have had since implementing apps to my store.

Thank you for the excellent support Angelo! I will be sure to reach out to you again specifically for any additional support! :)

My Daily Treat
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 6 de abril de 2023

Hi My Daily Treat,

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoy using Trendsi. Exceptional customer service is very important to us and we are glad Chette and Angelo were able to provide that to you. As your trusted partner, we will always be here to help, and can't wait to grow your fashion business together. Just let us know if you have any additional feedback or questions.

25 de maio de 2022

I love the real time product support. Angelo was awesome and gave me the info i needed right away!!

Chic Crab Boutique
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 2 de junho de 2022

Hi, Chic Crab Boutique

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track! Please continue to reach out for any help needed!

11 de fevereiro de 2022

I am not yet their customer but so far I can evaluate the customer service, Whitney was great helping me

Vicky and Lucas
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 15 de março de 2022

Hi Vicky and Lucas,

We are so happy that Whitney was able to assist you with your questions. We can't wait for you to receive your first sample order. Please don't hesitate to reach out again if you need anything. We are available 24/7!

22 de setembro de 2022

I do like working with this app. unfortunately, the only thing I'm not very happy with is that this company is only for USA territory, most of my clients are from Europe and Asia.
but even like that, I love the customer service, they have answered me in minutes. hazel was marvelous with me, she answered all my questions and she answered them very clear.
this APP, recomendable.

liwei love fashion
Países Baixos
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 25 de setembro de 2022

Hi, liwei love fashion

Thank you for the review and welcome to Trendsi! We are so glad that our team was able to help you every step of the way and we'll make sure to pass along the compliments to Hazel! Please reach out to us anytime, we are available 24/7!

20 de novembro de 2022

Just getting started but Allan was great and fast with the support! Thank you for helping me get started!

Fashionable Faith
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 30 de novembro de 2022

Hi, Fashionable Faith

Here at Trendsi, we strive to provide the best customer service! Please do not hesitate to reach out again anytime you need help.

25 de fevereiro de 2022

Application au top avec un service client professionnel et réactif (particulièrement Maria). Je suis hyper ravie!

Natichoupi
França
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 16 de março de 2022

Hi, Natichoupi

Thank you so much for your Awesome review! We'll make sure to pass along the compliments to Maria. Let us know if you need anything, and we are always happy to help.