Trendsi: Fashion Dropshipping , 3.086 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 95% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
27 de março de 2022

Great Servie, recommend it. the customer service team is very professional and response very fast. I love Trendsi.

YIDARTON
China
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 4 de abril de 2022

Hi, YIDARTON

We are so grateful for your review, it is music to our ears! Please connect with us again for any help needed, we are here for you 24/7!

9 de fevereiro de 2022

So far this seems to be the best drop shipping option I have come across. Gretle was incredibly helpful answering my [thousands of] questions!

White Raven Boutique
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 15 de março de 2022

Hi White Raven Boutique,

We appreciate your kind words, it means a lot to us 💕. We will make sure to pass along the compliments to Gretle and make sure to reach out anytime should you have any more thousands of questions and our amazing customer support would love to help 😊.

9 de abril de 2023

Mary was very helpful in getting my site up and running! She helped walk me through some steps to get me on the right track. Thank you Mary!

Piper Bee Creations LLC
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 9 de abril de 2023

Hi, Piper Bee Creations LLC

Thank you so much for your review! We're so glad that you enjoy using Trendsi so far. Please feel free to contact us for anything you need, we are always happy to help.

18 de maio de 2023

Thank your for helping me, I found the best fashion supplier and products source, Allan help me a lot so thank you again

BEAUTY COSMOTICS SHOP
Vietnã
1 dia usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 19 de maio de 2023

Hello BEAUTY COSMOTICS SHOP

You're welcome! We're glad to hear that you found a reliable fashion supplier and product source with Trendsi. It's great to hear that Allan was able to help you as well. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask. Good luck with your fashion endeavors! ❤️

25 de novembro de 2021

I just started with Trendsi and It's my first time adding app to my account actually so i really don't know how to start, but luckily Gretle help me steps by steps and I made it. She really made it very easy for me and I'm happy to know what they offer for us seller, really glad I've found Trendsi.

its me and beyond
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 3 de dezembro de 2021

Hi its me and beyond,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review! We’re happy to hear that you loved doing business with us. Your satisfaction is our priority, and as affirmed by your review, we pride ourselves on our exceptional service. Thank you again for your feedback, and please reach out to our team for any questions. We are available 24/7!

25 de janeiro de 2022

Estoy comenzando con app y esta muy bonita, me aclararon todas las duda Whitney fue muy atenta y contesto todas mis pregunta. Estoy enamorada de la pagina..

Black Styling
1 dia usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 28 de janeiro de 2022

Hello Black Styling,

We appreciate your review and glad you find your experience with our app and service enjoyable and efficient so far! We'll make sure to pass along the compliments to Whitney. Please reach out again anytime! 💛

1 de janeiro de 2023

Raymart is AWESOME! I could not figure out how to add products to my site and he walked me through it with ease. He waited until everything was working even asked if I needed help with anything else. Awesome customer service and BTW He deserves a raise.

Kat Love Fashion
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 19 de janeiro de 2023

Hi, Kat Love Fashion

Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track! Thank you so much and please continue to reach out to our team for any questions or help needed. 💛

18 de outubro de 2021

I just downloaded this app and needed answers and Angelo was great with helping me understand. I will continue to make this app work for me

What's N Q&L'S Closet
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 21 de outubro de 2021

Hi What's N Q&L's Closet,

We are so glad to have you! Trendsi is here every step of the way for your business! Thank you so much for the review and please don't hesitate to reach out any time you need.

18 de abril de 2022

Angelo is a great customer support representative for Trendsi. He was very professional and resolved the issues I had with my Shopify integration smoothly.

Elara Lifestyle
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 24 de abril de 2022

Hi, Elara Lifestyle

Thank you for your review! We are so glad that you enjoy using Trendsi! It is our mission to help online sellers like you grow your sales. Please feel free to reach out with any questions or feedback, so we can provide you with even better services and support.

Data de edição: 17 de outubro de 2022

Amazing Dropshipping App with unique items and great customer service! Quick responses when you have a question ! Hazel, I appreciate your help.

Jewel Bracket
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 23 de outubro de 2022

Hi, Jewel Bracket

Thanks for leaving us a review, it is music to our ears! We encourage you to reach out to our customer support any time for any questions or help. We are available 24/7! ✨