Trendsi: Fashion Dropshipping , 3.090 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 95% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
3 de abril de 2024

Angelo was so helpful! I asked a question about a particular style and he continued to follow up with me until he found an answer. Greatly appreciate his customer service!

Michael + Rose
9 meses usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 5 de abril de 2024

Hello Michael + Rose,

Thanks for the shoutout! 😊 We're all about that energetic service! Angelo's thrilled to have been of help. If you've got more questions or need anything else, you know where to find us! 🌟

17 de março de 2024

Lorie L. helped me with every question I had and was so pleasant to talk with! Customer service could not be better!

House of Binx
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app

Hello House of Binx,

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was our pleasure assisting you, and we're thrilled to hear you had a great experience. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions in the future. Have a fantastic day! ❤️

1 de abril de 2024

Raymart was awesome! He answered my questions about how returns work effectively. I appreciate all the great support here.

Maihappythings
5 meses usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 3 de abril de 2024

Hello Maihappythings,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that Raymart was able to assist you effectively with your returns inquiries. We're always here to provide great support whenever you need it. Have a fantastic day!

24 de abril de 2024

Lorie was awesome!! She helped me resolve my questions quickly and put my mind at ease. Thank you for the excellent customer service Trendsi!

The Queens Hanger Boutique
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 25 de abril de 2024

Hello The Queens Hanger Boutique

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We're delighted to hear that Lorie provided you with excellent customer service and was able to resolve your questions quickly.

At Trendsi, we strive to provide top-notch support to our customers, and we're thrilled that Lorie could put your mind at ease. If you have any more questions or need further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

14 de março de 2024

Wowww! Customer service is on top of their game!! I’m a new dropshipper of Trendsi and had to reach out regarding how to fill out their shipping rates on Shopify and got a reply within 1 day and a well explained email on how to do it. Easy peasy. Thank you!

The Freckled Lily

Hello The Freckled Lily,

Hey there! That's what we love to hear! We're thrilled to know our customer service team could swoop in and help you out pronto. Here's to smooth sailing with your dropshipping journey with Trendsi! Cheers! 🥂

11 de março de 2024

It is very easy to use and is like they though in all aspects you may need to manage your business. Thanks to Chette and the other customer service team, I have had a fast and clear answers to all my needs and questions.

Trendorama
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 13 de março de 2024

Hello Trendorama,

Thank you for the kind words! We're thrilled to hear that our platform has been making managing your business a breeze. Our team, especially Chette and the customer service crew, is always here to provide speedy and helpful assistance whenever you need it. Here's to continued success with your business!

14 de março de 2024

Had some shipping delays I wanted to reach out for to see what the status was. Joel was a HUGE help! Very friendly and transparent with the delay cause being lunar new year and the status of my order.

So helpful and quick to provide the info I needed.

Ivy James
25 dias usando o app

Hello Ivy James,

Thank you for sharing your experience! 🚀 We're glad Joel could assist you promptly and transparently despite the shipping delays. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

4 de março de 2024

This review is based solely on the customer service I experienced with Joel. As a new store owner, this was my first time experiencing an out-of-stock order and he clarified everything for me. Although, I'm disappointed with the out-of-stock item, as I'm sure my customer will be as well, he did at least get me on the right track. Thank you!

In There Like Swimwear ITLSW
2 meses usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 5 de março de 2024

Hello In There Like Swimwear ITLSW

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that Joel was able to assist you effectively.

We understand that encountering out-of-stock items can be disappointing, both for you as a store owner and for your customers. However, we're pleased that Joel clarified the situation for you and helped get you on the right track.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you every step of the way as you navigate your journey.

28 de fevereiro de 2024

I want to switch over to Trendsi as my main dropshipping source, and had questions on how to do it. So, this morning I engaged in a dialog with one of the representatives, Ms. Lorie, who was with me answering all my inquiries with depth of knowledge and professionalism. I am so happy that she provided all the information that I need to further my online ecommerce business.

Ms. Lorie, thank you so much for your kind and professional assistance.

Essential Wears
3 meses usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 1 de março de 2024

Hello Essential Wears,

Thank you for your glowing feedback! We're thrilled to hear that Lorie provided you with the support and information you needed. Here's to a successful switch over to Trendsi and the growth of your online business! 🥂

13 de abril de 2024

Trendsi customer support is Great! Chette from customer support answered all my questions, she was helpful, kind, and quickly gave me the information I needed. Big thanks to you.

Seagull Moda
Países Baixos
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 15 de abril de 2024

HI Seagull Moda,

That's fantastic to hear! We're thrilled Chette could provide such stellar support. Thanks a bunch for sharing your experience!