Trendsi: Fashion Dropshipping , 3.086 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 95% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
1 de março de 2024

I must say, Trendsi support has been truly incredible. Their team is exceptionally quick to respond and has efficiently answered all my questions. A special shoutout to Dave – thank you for all your help. Your assistance has been invaluable, and I greatly appreciate it. Keep up the fantastic work!

Monee Simone
6 meses usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 4 de março de 2024

Hello Monee Simone,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you've had such a positive experience with Trendsi support, especially with Dave's assistance. We're committed to providing quick and efficient help, and we're grateful for your appreciation. Here's to continuing to deliver fantastic service!

4 de março de 2024

Best app! best products, and if you have a problem, doubt or something just ask for Jules!!! no problem he cant solve! hey Manager! give that man more money!

Dvazgo
5 meses usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 6 de março de 2024

Hello Dvazgo,

Thank you so much for the awesome review! 🎉 We're thrilled to hear you're loving our app and products. Jules is indeed a rockstar problem-solver, and we'll definitely pass along your kind words to the manager. Cheers to great service and even greater products!

13 de abril de 2024

Trendsi customer support is Great! Chette from customer support answered all my questions, she was helpful, kind, and quickly gave me the information I needed. Big thanks to you.

Seagull Moda
Países Baixos
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 15 de abril de 2024

HI Seagull Moda,

That's fantastic to hear! We're thrilled Chette could provide such stellar support. Thanks a bunch for sharing your experience!

12 de março de 2024

I've been using Trendsi for years! I Have Trendsi synced with shopify and TikTok. Customer support is great! Joel helped me and I'm always satisfied with Trendsi.

Yours Truly JM
Aproximadamente 2 anos usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 14 de março de 2024

Hi Yours Truly JM,

Awesome to hear! 🎉 We love having you as part of the Trendsi family! Thanks for your support and shoutout to Joel for always providing top-notch assistance. Here's to many more years of successful syncing and trendsetting together! 💫

16 de abril de 2024

I am truly excited about having my own store! I was instructed to upload business documents in order to obtain samples, however initially the documents were declined. I expressed my concern and explained my business. Dave reached out immediately to inform me the documents were blurry and to resubmit them. I submitted them 2 am in the morning the next day. I replied to Dave that they were submitted. I received a reply from Raymart within 30 minutes that the documents were received and approved! I was ecstatic!!! The customer service is impeccable. I recommend Trendsi/Shopify for all your online store needs. Thank you Dave and Raymart for your stupendous customer service!

The Lavish Boutique
10 dias usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 18 de abril de 2024

Hello The Lavish Boutique,

That's fantastic to hear! Congratulations on launching your own store! It's awesome to see your dedication paying off. Dave and Raymart sound like real superheroes with their lightning-fast response and impeccable service. Here's to your success with Trendsi/Shopify, and may your business soar to new heights! 🚀 Thank you for sharing your experience!

6 de fevereiro de 2024

I am new to using Trendsi, but so far it's been a great experience. Their site is extremely user friendly, their product is well represented, and their customer service is AMAZING. Every time I have a simple question, they are quick to respond and take care of my concerns. And a shout out to Harold! He is awesome and gave me all the answers and resources I needed. Thank you Harold!

Minxx & Company
8 meses usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 10 de fevereiro de 2024

Hi Minxx & Company,

Wow, we're thrilled to hear about your awesome experience with Trendsi! 🎉 We're all about making things easy and enjoyable for our customers, and we're so glad to hear that's been your experience so far. Big shoutout to Harold for going above and beyond to help you out! 🙌 Thank you for choosing Trendsi, and here's to many more great experiences ahead!

1 de abril de 2024

Angelo was easy to work with and fixed my problems promptly. Thanks again and great work.

whiskey-blossom-boutique-f5bd
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 3 de abril de 2024

Hi whiskey-blossom-boutique-f5bd,

Awesome to hear that, glad we could help! We're always here to support you whenever you need us. Thanks for choosing Trendsi! ❤️

14 de abril de 2024

Had a problem today and needed to contact support. Joel was the best, very patient and fast to respond with information that helped me alot. Great Guy.

LeggingsPlus
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 15 de abril de 2024

Hello LeggingsPlus,

Thanks for sharing your experience! Joel sounds like a real gem—patient, speedy, and super helpful. We're lucky to have him on the team! ❤️

18 de abril de 2024

I needed assistance with uploading and understanding the seller's permit process. I chatted with an agent via the website. His name was Angelo. He was very helpful. I uploaded a document and he was able to review and approve it for me. He answered all of my questions and was very patient with me.

Melanie Grate
3 meses usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 19 de abril de 2024

Hi Melanie Grate,

Thanks for sharing your experience! It's awesome to hear that Angelo was such a great help with your seller's permit process. We're glad he could answer your questions and guide you through uploading your document smoothly. If you ever need assistance again, we're here to help!

6 de maio de 2024

Chette was so helpful! Chette provided step by step instructions and screenshots to simplify the process for Trendsi Trends online. Thank you Chette!!! kathyt@cruisinorganics.com

Trendsi Trends
6 meses usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 10 de maio de 2024

Hello,

That's awesome to hear! 🌟 Chette loves making things easy breezy! Thanks a bunch for the shoutout! 🚀