Trendsi: Fashion Dropshipping , 2.923 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 95% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
14 de novembro de 2023

Great app. Had to have technical assistance and Allan was a huge help. Knew exactly what was wrong and I was all fixed in no time. Thanks Trendsi.

The Summer Queens
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 16 de novembro de 2023

Hello The Summer Queens,

Fantastic to hear you had a great experience with our app and that Allan provided top-notch technical assistance! We're thrilled to have you as part of the Trendsi community. If you ever need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. ❤️

3 de fevereiro de 2024

Trendsi's customer service is very good. I worked with Chette on a pricing issue and she helped immediately. Very nice!

Savvy Stylish
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 7 de fevereiro de 2024

Hello Savvy Stylish,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that Chette provided prompt assistance with your pricing issue. Our team is dedicated to delivering top-notch customer service, and we're glad to have met your expectations. If you ever need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help! ❤️

18 de novembro de 2023

The app is super easy to use. They have some great products. Had to contact Customer service today and Czarina Castaneda helped me out super quick and answered all my questions. Thank you very much.

A Shoppers Market

A Shoppers Market
3 meses usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 21 de novembro de 2023

Hello A Shoppers Market,

Hey there! 🚀 Thanks a million for your awesome feedback! We're thrilled you're loving the app and our products. Big shoutout to Czarina Castaneda for delivering top-notch service! 🌟 If you ever need assistance again, we're just a message away.😊

4 de janeiro de 2024

Chette was sooooo helpful. We spent roughly an hour chatting, trying to figure out an inventory issue. We figured it out together and I could be happier. Our Customer's are happy as well!

Whiskey & Wine Boutique
23 dias usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 6 de janeiro de 2024

Hi Whiskey & Wine Boutique,

Hey there! 🌟 Thrilled to hear that Chette rocked your world with top-notch support! Teamwork makes the dream work, right? 🚀 Happy customers all around! If you ever need more assistance, we've got your back. Cheers to problem-solving success! 🎉

31 de outubro de 2023

As someone who has 3 jobs including Boutique owner, I need an app that is easy and straightforward to use, has all the right features to help with efficiency and offers true expedited shipping options. The absolute most important feature for me, as a drop ship business owner, is the automatic inventory updates and "out of stock alerts". Trendsi provides all of this and More!

Knowing that I have knowledgeable, friendly and supportive customer support staff at my finger tips who respond so quickly is also invaluable.
Today, Anya exceeded my expectations with a critical need.. I was wow'd by her service and her communication. I am beyond impressed with Anya as well as all of my previous interactions with Trendsi support. It feels good to work with a trustworthy and supportive vendor!

On Fleek Boutique
7 meses usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 2 de novembro de 2023

Hello On Fleek Boutique,

Wow! It's so inspiring to hear about your dynamic and busy schedule as a Boutique owner with multiple jobs. It's great to know that Trendsi is meeting your needs so effectively, especially with key features like automatic inventory updates and "out-of-stock alerts". And having responsive customer support like Anya must make a world of difference. We're thrilled to have earned your trust and support! Keep up the amazing work! 💪🌟

24 de janeiro de 2024

Angelo was very helpful though it ended up being a Shopify issue more than a Trendsi issue. I was able to get it resolved.

Shop SIX33
9 dias usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 25 de janeiro de 2024

Hi Shop SIX33,

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad Angelo could assist you, and we appreciate your understanding regarding the Shopify issue. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. 💙

20 de novembro de 2023

I could not be any happier with customer support. Allan had amazing customer service and he had so much patience with me and walked me through every step. I was having issues with customers being able to checkout and Allan came to the rescue. Thank you again Allan !! You are the best!!!

JEL Flavors
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 22 de novembro de 2023

Hello JEL Flavors,

Thrilled to hear about your positive experience! Allan truly is a customer support superstar, and we're delighted he could assist you so effectively. Thanks for the shoutout, and feel free to reach out if you need anything else. ❤️

8 de janeiro de 2024

I was using another app for dropshipping and I found it daunting unlike Trendsi. I have found great products for my boutique and am really enjoying my shop transformation. I had questions about returns for my customer and Raymart was so helpful in answering my questions in the online chat. Bernadette is my Onboarding specialist and she has contacted and been in touch with me if I need anything from day 1. I hope to be successful with my shop now that I am using Trendsi.

Heartfelt Delights, LLC
3 dias usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 9 de janeiro de 2024

Hello Heartfelt Delights, LLC,

Thrilled to hear you're loving Trendsi! It's fantastic that you've found great products for your boutique, and it sounds like Raymart and Bernadette have been absolute rockstars in providing top-notch support. Here's to a super successful shop transformation! 🌟 If you ever need anything, we're here for you. Cheers to your success with Trendsi! 🛍️✨

23 de dezembro de 2023

Mary was very helpful to change my customers order and responded very quickly.

Khron Store
2 meses usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 31 de dezembro de 2023

Hi Khron Store,

Thrilled to hear Mary's speedy assistance made a positive impact on your experience! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you again soon. ❤️

24 de novembro de 2023

Lee was amazing! She was extremely helpful and resolved our issue quickly.

Zen Lily Boutique
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 28 de novembro de 2023

Hello Zen Lily Boutique,

Thrilled to hear that, and thanks a bunch for sharing your experience! We're lucky to have Lee on our team. If you ever need assistance again, we're here for you! 🚀✨