Trendsi: Fashion Dropshipping , 3.099 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 95% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
20 de fevereiro de 2024

Honest Review: Customer service is good. Product quality could be good but also bad.

Huge Disclaimer: shipping rates are really bad. Just got my first two orders and they are both late. Will probably take 2-3 weeks to arrive. For this reason this supplier will never be a good option. You can make a bit of money but your customers will never be satisfied and will never place another order.

Melizafashion
Países Baixos
10 meses usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 22 de fevereiro de 2024

Hello Melizafashion,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We're glad you appreciated our customer service. We understand your frustration about the shipping issues you faced with your recent order. It was placed during the Lunar New Year when our suppliers and shipping team were on holiday. ❤️

To avoid such problems, we inform our Trendsi users about holidays like Lunar New Year well in advance. We provide early announcements and a holiday shipping calendar to help users plan accordingly. We also offer a success guide to minimize shipping delays during holiday periods.

Transparency is important to us. Hence, we send email notifications for delays as soon as they're identified. We're always working to improve our processes and provide a better experience for our customers. Your feedback is crucial, and we'll strive to do better in the future.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. If you have any more questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.

6 de fevereiro de 2024

I am new to using Trendsi, but so far it's been a great experience. Their site is extremely user friendly, their product is well represented, and their customer service is AMAZING. Every time I have a simple question, they are quick to respond and take care of my concerns. And a shout out to Harold! He is awesome and gave me all the answers and resources I needed. Thank you Harold!

Minxx & Company
8 meses usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 10 de fevereiro de 2024

Hi Minxx & Company,

Wow, we're thrilled to hear about your awesome experience with Trendsi! 🎉 We're all about making things easy and enjoyable for our customers, and we're so glad to hear that's been your experience so far. Big shoutout to Harold for going above and beyond to help you out! 🙌 Thank you for choosing Trendsi, and here's to many more great experiences ahead!

5 de maio de 2024

Chette was very helpful and uses imagery to make it simple.

Gemlani
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 7 de maio de 2024

Hello Gemlani,

Thanks so much for the kind words! Glad I could assist you in a way that made things clear and easy to understand. If you ever need more help, don't hesitate to reach out! ❤️

23 de março de 2024

Dave is such a wonderful customer service person. He was so patient, so helpful. He went above and beyond to help. He gave me every detail, took me through every step. He certainly does an excellent job and I highly recommend his services. Thank you.

QUEEN JONES ENTERPRISE BOUTIQUE
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 26 de março de 2024

Hi QUEEN JONES ENTERPRISE BOUTIQUE,

Thanks for the glowing review! Dave truly shines in customer service. We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words. Cheers to exceptional service! 🥂

Data de edição: 3 de abril de 2024

I needed help with some issues. The response was immediate. Special thanks to Anya Esteva, she has done a great job. BRAVO!

Exceptional service! Angelo Lachica went above and beyond to resolve my issues. His expertise and patience made all the difference. Highly recommended for anyone needing support!

Kudos to Joel for his prompt and efficient resolution of my reported issue. His professionalism and quick action were truly impressive. A big thank you for the excellent support!

UNIQMOI
Grécia
24 dias usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 2 de abril de 2024

Hello UNIQMOI,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that Anya Esteva provided such prompt and helpful assistance. We'll be sure to pass along your appreciation. Bravo indeed! If you need anything else, don't hesitate to reach out. Cheers! 🥂

1 de abril de 2024

Raymart was a great help and provided excellent service. Every encounter I have had with the Trendsi team has been great.

OMG! Rose
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 3 de abril de 2024

Hi OMG! Rose,

Thanks a bunch for the glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that Raymart and the Trendsi team have been knocking it out of the park for you. Here's to many more fantastic encounters ahead!" 🌟

4 de abril de 2024

Excellent customer service! I have spoken to Raymart several times as I am just establishing my store and website. He was extremely helpful and very kind. He explained everything to me and answered all of my questions in a clear and assistive way. I greatly recommend him and the customer service team!!

Evergreen Boutique
10 dias usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 5 de abril de 2024

Hi Evergreen Boutique,

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that Raymart and our team provided excellent assistance as you set up your store and website. We're here to support you every step of the way. Cheers to your success! 🥂❤️

Data de edição: 4 de abril de 2024

Anya was Fantastic and so was Lorie. Lorie was Extremely helpful and straight to the point. Answered all my questions. Thank you both for your help!!!

Novato Fashion
Canadá
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 2 de abril de 2024

Hello Novato Fashion,

Thanks a bunch! 🌟 So glad to hear you found Anya fantastic and helpful! We're all about straight-to-the-point assistance here. Let us know if you need anything else!

23 de maio de 2024

Trendsi is great! Easy setup! Always able to use chat to get my questions answered. Harold is very helpful and makes sure my questions are answered.

Norie Rae
20 dias usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 27 de maio de 2024

Hello Norie Rae

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you find Trendsi easy to set up and that our chat support has been helpful. Harold will be delighted to know he made a positive impact. If you ever need anything else, we're always here to assist you.

8 de maio de 2024

Chette helped me today with setting my location and they were super helpful and patient with me. I had a great experience and am very thankful! Thank you!

Greenvine Grove
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 10 de maio de 2024

Greenvine Grove,

Hey there! Thanks a bunch for the shoutout! 🎉 So glad I could assist with setting up your location smoothly. If you ever need a hand again, just give me a holler. Cheers to many more awesome experiences ahead! 🌟