Trendsi: Fashion Dropshipping , 3.096 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 95% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
9 de maio de 2024

Had a great experience with customer support representative Lee.

Marys Boutique
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 14 de maio de 2024

Hello Marys Boutique,

Thrilled to hear you had a fantastic experience with Lee! Our team is always here to bring energy and top-notch support to your service needs. Thanks for sharing your positive feedback! ❤️

29 de fevereiro de 2024

I am starting my online store and whenever I've had questions, your customer support has been amazing and has been able to help me with all of my questions. There was no long wait as there are with other business customer support. Great customer service.

Cloty
13 dias usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 2 de março de 2024

Hello Cloty,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you've had a fantastic experience with our customer support team. We're here to help whenever you need us, so don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions. Your satisfaction is our priority!

18 de março de 2024

Thanks Joel and Harold for answering all my questions. I will continue to do business. Much appreciated

Phattz
8 meses usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 19 de março de 2024

Hello Phattz,

Thank you for the kind words! We're thrilled to have earned your trust and look forward to serving you again. Cheers to more successful transactions ahead!

19 de fevereiro de 2024

Best customer service ever. Everything I had a problem with they were quick to resolve. They're always the best when it comes to questions about shipping, product information, order statuses, etc etc......... The whole team is phenomenal but Chette is one of my favorites regarding customer service. She's sweet, handled all my problems, and I highly recommend her if you have any questions that need to be resolved quickly.

Venoms Victoryland
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 21 de fevereiro de 2024

Hello Venoms Victoryland,

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you had such a positive experience with our customer service team, especially with Chette! We're always here to help with any questions or concerns you may have. Looking forward to serving you again soon!

31 de março de 2024

Lorie Helped me out fast . Trendsi has the best support team. Thank You

Women's Clothing World
3 meses usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 2 de abril de 2024

Hello Women's Clothing World,

Awesome to hear that, glad we could help! We're always here to support you whenever you need us. Thanks for choosing Trendsi! ❤️

18 de março de 2024

Jules was helpful and had a fast response. They are very nice people and if they don't know the answer they find it for you. Much appreciated. Thanks so much.

Fashion Gems
2 meses usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 20 de março de 2024

Hello Fashion Gems,

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear you had a positive experience with Jules. Our team is always here to help and we're glad we could assist you promptly. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Cheers! 🥂

21 de março de 2024

Spoke with Czar and she told me how to fix an issue i was having. She was great!!!

Kourture Kulture Boutique
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 23 de março de 2024

Hello Kourture Kulture Boutique,

Awesome to hear! Glad Czar could help you out and get everything sorted. 😊 If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out and we're always ready to help. ❤️

26 de março de 2024

Lourie From Customer Service Provided Excellent Support. I Was Very Impressed With How Well She Handled & Resolved My Inquiry.

Shires
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 28 de março de 2024

Hi Shires,

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that Lourie provided excellent support and resolved your inquiry efficiently. We'll be sure to pass on your appreciation to her. Have a fantastic day!

5 de abril de 2024

Angelo was incredibly helpful and answered every question I had about setting up my new store. He walked me through the entire process of setting up the shipping rates so that they were accurate. Thank you so much Angelo!

Refined Faith
13 dias usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 8 de abril de 2024

Hello Refined Faith,

Thanks a bunch for your glowing feedback! 🌟 It was a pleasure assisting you with setting up your store and making sure those shipping rates were spot-on. Cheers to smooth sailing ahead with your new venture!

17 de abril de 2024

I can't rave enough about my recent experience with Trendsi, especially with their outstanding Chat Support agent, Harold. As a business owner navigating the intricacies of inventory management and account verification, I found myself in need of some guidance. Fortunately, Harold was there to save the day! From the moment I initiated the chat, Harold greeted me with warmth and professionalism. His cheerful demeanor instantly put me at ease, and I knew I was in good hands. Despite the complexity of my inquiries, Harold demonstrated an impressive depth of knowledge about Trendsi's platform and its features. Not only did Harold patiently walk me through the process of restocking inventory, but he also went above and beyond by guiding me through the account verification procedure. His step-by-step instructions were clear and easy to follow, making what could have been a daunting task a breeze. What truly sets Harold apart is his genuine commitment to customer satisfaction. In a world where customer service often falls short, Harold and the team at Trendsi have set the bar high. Keep up the fantastic work!

Savvy Innovation
1 dia usando o app
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 19 de abril de 2024

Hello Savvy Innovation,

Thank you for the amazing shoutout! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear about your stellar experience with Harold and our Chat Support team. We're all about making your journey with Trendsi smooth sailing, from inventory management to account verification. Harold's energy and expertise shine through, and we're so glad he could help you navigate with ease. Here's to more seamless experiences ahead! 🥂❤️