Trendsi ‑ Fashion Dropshipping

Trendsi ‑ Fashion Dropshipping

Grátis para instalar. Pode haver cobranças adicionais.
Classificação (4,9)
Avaliações
Desenvolvedor
1541 avaliações
13 avaliações
Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 95% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
13 avaliações
19 de dezembro de 2022

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME with this app. While their customer service & chat function is extremely helpful and the chat agents are nice, the shipping times are insanely slow. I ordered a test order from my website after connecting Trendsi to test how it works and how long shipping would be. I wanted to see what my customers would experience before promoting my store. I am so glad I did!

I am EXTREMELY disappointed to say the least. I ordered on December 2, 2022. I reached out the following week because the status hadn't changed from "Processing". I was assured they were still working on it. Then I reached out the following week and was told the order and processing time were extended due to the quality checks that were performed and one item didn't pass quality check. I reached out again today, December 19, 2022 (the order still says "Processing") and was told that the items were being delivered to their US Warehouse tomorrow by 3 PM and then they'd be shipped out. Unfortunately, they are Christmas items and will not be able to be used after Christmas Day. After reading through reviews (I wish I had read them before), multiple people state that they constantly have "quality check issues". When "quality check issues" arise, they send you an email stating your order is delayed another 3-4 days because they have to order a replacement from their supplier. Why is this company working with subpar suppliers that constantly have quality check issues??

This is not a good look for my business/website and definitely don't want to deal with bad reviews from customers. I advise you stay away from this app. Great idea but horrible execution! NOT RECOMMENDED!

82 Boutique
22 de outubro de 2022

Je suis extrêmement déçu de Trendsi car ils ne livrent qu'aux USA! Je suis au CANADA.
Rien ne l'indiquait lors de la création de ma boutique en ligne avec Shopify.
C'est un sujet à améliorer car ça m'a pris plusieurs semaines pour lancer leur site.

Primaladolcevita
Canadá
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 22 de outubro de 2022

Hi Primaladolcevita,

Sorry for the experience, we will be sure to update our app listing to make this more prominent to users when exploring the app. Trendsi is also working on international shipping and hopes to offer that sometime in 2023. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Data de edição: 3 de outubro de 2022

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME. Trendsi says they have multiple counts of an item in their overseas warehouse but constantly have "quality check issues", they then send you an email stating your order is delayed another 3-4 days and that they have to order another replacement from their supplier. Why is this company always running out of warehouse inventory is my question? I placed 3 orders for myself (the business owner) and had problems with 2 of the 3. Then they reimbursed an item due to it failing their quality check TWICE, not once. No explanations. They state they quality check items upon arrival (and that they sometimes miss issues with the items) and quality check their items again before shipping. I call BS. I don't think they have stock in any overseas warehouse. I don't think they have items on hand at all. I believe they order the items from their supplier as we place our orders, then once it arrives for shipping they realize it has a quality issue. Just stay away if you (yourself) don't want bad reviews from customers.

Hayden Avenue Fashion
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 4 de outubro de 2022

Hi Hayden Avenue Fashion,

We appreciate your invaluable feedback, and we want you to know that we are taking this seriously so we've taken a look at your account to find out what happened.

Transparency, and quality is one of our top priority and we have a dedicated team that rigorously checks each items to spot any defects to ensure that the items that our users and their clients receive is in top-notch condition and we carefully vet each vendor and one of our requirement is that the factory must have below a certain amount of defects/poor quality.

When you placed your order, an item failed the quality inspection twice and therefore we have processed a refund and send you the rest of your order to avoid further delays per our company policy. We want you to know that we heard you, and we are listening and if you have any questions, need clarifications or concerns our team will follow up with you via email to learn more. Thank you for your time!

Data de edição: 21 de setembro de 2022

Terrible Service!!!! Shipping too slow. This affects the performance in the different marketplaces where the products are published.

Ale! Boutique
Tempo gasto no app: Aproximadamente 2 meses
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 21 de setembro de 2022

Hi Ale! Boutique,

While Trendsi is recommended for Shopify store sellers, we do have products with different shipping speeds that will fit selling on third-party platforms - from 2-5 business days to 5-10 business days. These are guaranteed shipping times and if you have orders that are ever outside of these times, we will always make things right for you.

We are happy to reach out and discuss how to use different Trendsi products to fit the needs of your third-party platforms. Please watch out for an email from us and thank you for your feedback.

3 de setembro de 2022

The STELLA MARINA COLLEZIONE brand is an absolute no go! Every single time I sell one of this brand 5-10 days later after waiting on the item to be shipped, all of a sudden it's out of stock. Remove STELLA MARINA COLLEZIONE from the inventory!! It takes up so much space and it's completely unreliable!

Jenston Girl
Tempo gasto no app: Mais de 1 ano
6 de agosto de 2022

So, because the order I placed for my customer was taking too long, I contacted support to find out what was going on. When I asked for the tracking number, they said it had arrived at the US warehouse on August 1, that they had already created a USPS shipping label, and that the item would be delivered to the customer within 24-48 hours. They keep telling me that there was a delay due to a system upgrade from July 31st to August 1st, and that they sent me a notification ahead of time, but I never received anything! And, once again, when I asked what the status was today August 6, they still couldn't give me the tracking number I'd requested and kept telling me about the BS delay! And still do not have the USPS tracking because of an additional delay caused by unforeseen circumstances and shipping will resume on Tuesday, August 9th. Funny because I had recent orders that had already shipped out. The information they keep providing me is INCONSISTENT! This is a BAD! And they LIED so many times! This is not good for the business. And I feel bad for my customer and also for myself because I just launched my business and I already lost a customer. Don’t deal with this BS if you want to flourish your business. NOT RECOMMENDED.

Divine Feminine Collection
Tempo gasto no app: 2 meses
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 9 de agosto de 2022

Hi Divine Feminine Collection,

This is definitely not the experience we want you to have. There was a recent upgrade of our system in the warehouse that increased the normal processing time by 2-3 business days. However, we apologize that the information provided by our team was inconsistent. We will get to the bottom of this and find out what happened to provide accurate information to you. Thank you so much for your patience.

21 de julho de 2022

I hate trendsi had to change for the worst, I think I can speak for a lot of boutique owners when I say sayonara!

Sunday Morning Boutique LLC
Tempo gasto no app: Aproximadamente 2 meses
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 22 de julho de 2022

Hi Sunday Morning Boutique LLC,

We appreciate all feedback and take them very seriously, but were unable to find any account history or activity to give us a better understanding of your feedback. With that said, we would like to know the details which caused this review and will be contacting you via email to learn more. Thank you for your time!

Data de edição: 12 de junho de 2022

I had a extremely complicated issue where my Shopify store disconnected from the Trendsi app. All of my past and pending orders disappeared. No one can resolve this issue and the only solution is to keep manually inputting orders which isn't feasible. Every time a customer place a order I have to pause my store as the orders are not syncing with trendsi. This has been a months ling issue.

Mon Cheri Fashions
Tempo gasto no app: 9 meses
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 12 de abril de 2022

Hi, Mon Cheri Fashions

Thank you so much for your kind words and we are so glad to have you! We'll make sure to pass along the compliments to Gretle and we encourage you to reach out to our amazing and 24/7 customer support for any questions.

28 de março de 2022

Im Very Very Very Very sad with this app, They don't help us at all they don't process the orders during the weekend because they dont work and delayed my orders my customers asked me for the tracking number and they take a long time to ship and they don't make any effort for us dropshippers can earn a little more. I was very annoyed with them, I prefer DSERS a thousand times definitely I will delete it .

world beauty and gold jewelry
Tempo gasto no app: 4 meses
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 29 de março de 2022

Hi world beauty and gold jewelry,

We are sorry to hear of your experience! Our US orders are usually processed, shipped, and delivered to your customer within 2-5 business days. Upon checking on your orders, it looks like the processing time was a little longer than normal. But we should still be able to deliver the orders within the guaranteed delivery time of 2-5 business days. We will take a closer look at what happened and follow up with you via email. Thanks for you time!

24 de janeiro de 2022

I would not recommend this app; I had several issues with customers because of slow processing times. Also, the product costs are relatively high which leaves you with a very little profit margin

yongmichelle
Canadá
ShopSocial, Inc. deixou uma resposta 24 de janeiro de 2022

Hi yongmichelle,

Trendsi's priority is to always provide quality products with competitive pricing and our shipping estimations are accurate as long as there are no known delays. (Currently, we are experiencing some due to Lunar New Year and COVID restrictions on our overseas products). Based on your feedback, we would love to know more details. A member of our team will be in contact via email shortly. Thank you for your time!