Trendsi ‑ Fashion Dropshipping

Trendsi ‑ Fashion Dropshipping

Grátis para instalar. Pode haver cobranças adicionais.
Classificação (4,9)
Avaliações
Desenvolvedor
1545 avaliações
1470 avaliações
Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 95% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
1470 avaliações
3 de fevereiro de 2023

Angelo was so quick to answer my questions and kind in doing so. This company has been easy and fun to work with! Thank you again for your help!

Bright Song Boutique
3 de fevereiro de 2023

All I can Say this app is the Easiest to work with and with trendy items Mia and Angelo was so helpful ... Thanks again TRENDSI!!

Nawdecollection
3 de fevereiro de 2023

Angelo answered my chat request and was very helpful. Even though he didn't have direct answers (my questions were out of Trendsi's scope), he was kind enough to Google some articles and links for me! All in all I got the answers I needed :) Thank you Angelo!

Mooncake Glow
3 de fevereiro de 2023

Easy to use, very well laid out and their set up is efficient. I like the look of the store, as it makes me feel like I am going shopping for myself AND my friends and not just for someone else. A++++++++

GlitzBlitz
2 de fevereiro de 2023

Highly recommended for Drop shipping. Mia is awesome, she was really helpful and was able to solve my questions right away

Ligisol Jewelry
2 de fevereiro de 2023

Allan is great and quick at responding. Trendsi is a great website. It's so easy to add to your shopify website and everything is formatted and made very well.

ALLn
2 de fevereiro de 2023

Allan with Trendsi was forbearing, understanding, and helpful to my needs! He was able to resolve my question in expeditious fashion and presented a professional closing! Bravo!!

sulutions
2 de fevereiro de 2023

I spoke with Angelo he is truly Amazing!!!!Thank you so much for being so kind and so helpful your so great keep up the excellent work!!!!

Fearless With A Purpose Boutique & More
Data de edição: 2 de fevereiro de 2023

I spoke to Chette and Mia for some assistance and they were very sweet, extremely helpful, and very knowledgeable when answering the questions I had. It's also nice that the response time was super fast.

TKOS Creation’s
2 de fevereiro de 2023

Very easy to work with and when I had questions, Chette provided very helpful answers in a very short time! They helped me expand my shop massively and have been great to work with

Love Birdz Treasures