Trendsi: Fashion Dropshipping , 3 097 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
29 mars 2024

i was having some issues with my web builder and i wanted to clarify a few things about shopify and i spoke to Lori and she was really great now i can sleep because i wouldn't be able to have my store. She was wonderful and Trends' drop shipping is a great app for my new business

Joanecommerce
ShopSocial, Inc. svarade 2 april 2024

Hello Joanecommerce,

Hey there! So glad to hear Lori helped you out and got you on track with your Shopify store! 💪 Sounds like you're all set to take your business to the next level with Trendsi drop shipping app. Sweet dreams knowing your store's in good hands! ❤️

1 maj 2024

Trendsi offers very nice products with ample opportunity to mark up and profit.There support is great as well, with Harold responding quickly and solving all of my questions - Recommend

KOKO Danika
Australien
11 månader användning av appen
ShopSocial, Inc. svarade 3 maj 2024

Hi KOKO Danika,

Thanks a bunch for the awesome feedback! We're thrilled to hear you're loving our products and finding great profit opportunities. Harold and the rest of our team are always here to help, so don't hesitate to reach out anytime. We appreciate your recommendation! ❤️

12 mars 2024

Thanks to Czar for assisting me with the SPRING20 PROMO. I was having trouble getting it to work as it kept saying it was expired over and over. Her work around worked!

A Charming Change Boutique
USA
Mer än ett år användning av appen
ShopSocial, Inc. svarade 14 mars 2024

Hi A Charming Change Boutique,

Hey there! Thanks for your shoutout! So glad we could help you crack the code on that promo! If you ever need more assistance, just send us a message! 🌟

21 maj 2024

I have had to reach out twice to support and Dave and Joel were superior both times. Grateful to have someone available 24/7 to assist as I learn to navigate the system.

Jolivida
2 månader användning av appen
ShopSocial, Inc. svarade 22 maj 2024

Hello Jolivida

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! We're thrilled to hear that Dave and Joel provided superior support during your interactions. Having 24/7 assistance is crucial, especially when navigating a new system, and we're glad we could be there for you.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you every step of the way!

17 april 2024

I received my first order on Shopify for some Trendsi items so, I reached out to chat with a Trendsi agent/Angelo. He was very knowledgable and assistend me with a few questions I had, easing my mind. I'm excited to work with Trendsi.

The MAC Gift Co.
ShopSocial, Inc. svarade 19 april 2024

Hi The MAC Gift Co.,

Thanks for sharing your experience! We're thrilled to hear that Angelo provided you with knowledgeable assistance and eased your mind. Get ready for an exciting journey with Trendsi ahead! ❤️

25 april 2024

Joel was so kind and helpful.he told me what to do to correct the issue i was having and it worked.the response was quick and very helpful.

Flawleez
ShopSocial, Inc. svarade 26 april 2024

Hi Flawleez,

Thanks a ton for the glowing review! I'm thrilled Joel could swoop in and save the day with his helpful advice. We're all about speedy solutions here, so glad we hit the mark for you! 😊

6 maj 2024

They have great products, reasonable prices, and a great support team. I was confused with a shipment from overseas but Chette from their support staff quickly responded and sorted it out. I highly recommend this app!

This and That
9 månader användning av appen
ShopSocial, Inc. svarade 10 maj 2024

Hello This and That,

Thanks for the glowing review! We're thrilled you're loving our products, prices, and support team. 🌟 Chette and the rest of the crew are always here to ensure your experience is top-notch. Thanks for the recommendation, we truly appreciate it!

22 mars 2024

I have just recently started my Shopify store using Trendsi. I had an issue with adding new products to my store and was connected with Joel. He is super helpful and let me know what the issues were and how to fix it. Thank you Joel for your help today!!

Ashley's Lux Boutique
USA
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
ShopSocial, Inc. svarade 26 mars 2024

Hello Ashley's Lux Boutique,

Thrilled to hear Joel came to your rescue! We're all about making your Shopify journey smooth sailing. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else. Keep rocking your store! 🛍️✨

15 april 2024

I have worked with Joel in customer service and he is always so kind and helpful. Thanks Joel!

Hey Hunni LLC
USA
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
ShopSocial, Inc. svarade 17 april 2024

Hello Hey Hunni LLC,

Thanks a bunch for the shoutout! It's awesome to hear you had a great experience. 😊 Keep rocking those customer service vibes!

26 mars 2024

Lori is very professional and helpful. Her quick responses were amazing. She answered all my questions. I highly recommend her services.

QUEEN JONES ENTERPRISE WOMEN’S STORE
11 månader användning av appen
ShopSocial, Inc. svarade 28 mars 2024

Hi QUEEN JONES ENTERPRISE WOMEN’S STORE,

Thanks so much for your glowing review! It was a pleasure assisting you, and I'm thrilled to hear that you found my responses helpful and prompt. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything in the future. Cheers!