Trendsi: Fashion Dropshipping , 3 086 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
13 maj 2024

Chette and Harold are one of the best customer support Trendsi has. Everything I ask is responded in timely manner. Thank you guys so much always.

My Store
8 månader användning av appen
ShopSocial, Inc. svarade 14 maj 2024

Hi there! 😊

Thanks a million for the awesome review! We're thrilled to hear that Chette and Harold are rocking your customer support experience. They're definitely a dynamic duo! Keep those questions coming, and we'll keep the speedy responses coming your way. Cheers! 🥂

8 mars 2024

I’m new to Trendsi and all I have to say is WOW to customer support! I was having a problem with onboarding because of my own user error but it was quickly resolved within 2 minutes by Raymart! Thank you so much for making my transition to Trendsi so painless. Thank you Raymart! Now let’s see how the rest of this goes, lol….

Xtian de Medici
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
ShopSocial, Inc. svarade 13 mars 2024

Hi Xtian de Medici,

Hey there! 🎉 Thanks a bunch for the shoutout! Raymart and our team are thrilled to hear we could kick off your Trendsi journey on the right foot! We're all about smooth sailing from here on out! Let's make this Trendsi adventure one for the books!

27 mars 2024

Joel was very helpful! It took him seconds to respond to all of my questions and patiently waited while I took the steps needed to make sure our issues were fixed!

Adalynn Grace
11 månader användning av appen
ShopSocial, Inc. svarade 28 mars 2024

Hello Adalynn Grace,

Thanks a ton for your awesome feedback! Joel is thrilled to hear your kind words. We're all about speedy solutions and patient support here, so we're delighted we could get everything sorted for you. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else!

14 mars 2024

Joel was so awesome with helping me figure out if I had automatic updates. I never had a company answer an email so fast in my life! It was literally within minutes. Thanks Joel for being so responsive and so polite!

MooLah&Juice
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
ShopSocial, Inc. svarade 19 mars 2024

Hi MooLah&Juice,

Thanks a ton for the glowing review! Joel is all about lightning-fast responses and top-notch service. We're thrilled he could help you out with those automatic updates. Cheers to more smooth sailing ahead!

16 maj 2024

Trendsi is very clear on every aspect and of course you may still need help. Once you need any help or support you can find it in minutes. A couple of times Dave helped us patiently and clarify everything we need.

Clusterz
12 dagar användning av appen
ShopSocial, Inc. svarade 18 maj 2024

Hello Clusterz,

Thanks a ton for sharing your experience! We're thrilled you found Trendsi clear and our support speedy. Dave and the team are always here to lend a hand whenever you need it. Here's to smooth sailing ahead! ❤️

28 februari 2024

Trendsi is a game-changing business that makes it easy, reliable, and profitable to dropship in the fashion e-commerce space. Their customer service is also very great. They are always there to help. Lorie was very quick and answered my questions thoroughly.

RX CHIC
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
ShopSocial, Inc. svarade 1 mars 2024

Hello RX CHIC,

Thanks a bunch for the awesome shoutout! We're thrilled to hear you're loving Trendsi's game-changing approach to dropshipping in fashion e-commerce. 😊 Our team, especially Lorie, is always here to ensure you have a smooth and profitable experience. Cheers to more success ahead!

11 mars 2024

What I love about Trendsi is they customer service, very fast and dependable. Thanks JULES for your awesome customer and tips.

COCO CRESS
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
ShopSocial, Inc. svarade 13 mars 2024

Hello COCO CRESS,

Thank you so much for the kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our customer service and tips. Jules will be delighted to know they made your experience awesome. We appreciate your support! 😊👍

2 april 2024

Trendsi has been a total lifesaver for me! Being a fashion enthusiast, I'm constantly on the lookout for the hottest trends, and Trendsi never disappoints. The variety of styles they offer is amazing, and I always find something that suits my taste perfectly. Their customer service is super friendly and helpful too, big thank you to Chette for making my shopping experience smooth and enjoyable. I'd totally recommend Trendsi to anyone looking to up their fashion game!

SocialSeasons
20 dagar användning av appen
ShopSocial, Inc. svarade 4 april 2024

HI SocialSeasons,

Hey there! We're thrilled to hear that Trendsi has been your ultimate lifesaver in the fashion world! 🌟 Our team works hard to keep you trendy and satisfied, and we're glad you've found your perfect style match with us. Big shoutout to Chette for making your shopping experience a breeze! Thanks a bunch for recommending Trendsi – here's to many more stylish adventures ahead! 🥂

26 april 2024

I love Trendsi. It is so easy to navigate and integrates with my Shopify so easily! I have used their chat feature and their customer service is top notch!

Heaves and Hos Clothing
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
ShopSocial, Inc. svarade 30 april 2024

Hello Heaves and Hos Clothing,

That's awesome to hear! Glad Trendsi's been such a smooth ride for you. Let us know if you need anything else! ❤️

23 april 2024

I ran into some problems in fulfilling my first order on Shopify. Chette was so helpful and walked me through the whole process. Trendsi is the best app and the customer service is always so helpful to me. They have helped make the process so easy! Thank you Trendsi and thank you Chette. =)

Pretty Girlie
23 dagar användning av appen
ShopSocial, Inc. svarade 25 april 2024

Hello, Pretty Girlie

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're delighted to hear that Chette was able to assist you effectively in fulfilling your first order on Shopify.

At Trendsi, we strive to provide the best service possible, and it's wonderful to know that our customer service team has been helpful to you. We're thrilled that we could make the process easy for you, and we appreciate your kind words.

If you ever need further assistance or have more questions in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!