Trendsi ‑ Fashion Dropshipping

US Fashion Dropshipping For Online Boutiques

Free

yongmichelle

I would not recommend this app; I had several issues with customers because of slow processing times. Also, the product costs are relatively high which leaves you with a very little profit margin

January 24, 2022

Hi yongmichelle,

Trendsi's priority is to always provide quality products with competitive pricing and our shipping estimations are accurate as long as there are no known delays. (Currently, we are experiencing some due to Lunar New Year and COVID restrictions on our overseas products). Based on your feedback, we would love to know more details. A member of our team will be in contact via email shortly. Thank you for your time!

Tokyo Takeaway

Price doesn't import in anything but USD - be aware... which led me to the next problem. There's no way to push pricing rules throughout your store to already added products. That means if you want to change hundreds of products you'll need to do them manually. 1 star for ease of importing products, but the fundamentals of dropshipping are to automate products imports and pricing and concentrate on adding more + advertising them, not to spend hours with currency conversion rates and editing prices one at a time.

January 20, 2022

Hi Tokyo Takeaway,

This is Sherwin, co-founder of Trendsi. We really appreciate your feedback and this is what helps us grow. We are sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced. At the moment Trendsi primarily serves sellers who are selling in the US but there are workarounds for international sellers as well.

We will follow up with you via email and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any additional questions.

Thanks again for your time and patience.

Lea-Mia-Shopping.com

Is it only us that happend something like that ? When wey got our first order the currency was based to our country than after a few orders came in they change it to us currency than we got 2 products refund and when wey look up to our credit card both time they didnt send the right amount little scrumble where missing but still it's about principle when i send a email to ask for these issues they start ignoring my emails but before they where quick to answer all email sent the app have good functionalities but the team behind it do sneacky moves just beware when you make your payment or when you get refunds you might find out that what wey are saying it's true lucky wey can't send pictures as proof to shows everybody this we are looking to find another retailer because if a business work this way we can't relate any kind of way

January 20, 2022

Hi Lea-Mia-Shopping.com,

This is Sherwin, co-founder of Trendsi. Thank you for your feedback and we really appreciate it. We are very sorry for the inconvenience that this issue has caused. We received your email on 01/20/2022 and are currently investigating the issue as I type. Integrity is what we value the most here at Trendsi and we will make this right. We will follow up with you via email later as soon as we have an update.

Thanks again for your time and patience.

LucyBo

Warning! Horrible I have had so many bad reviews on my page now because they say they fill the order and then cancel it on me without telling me or never send out the order. So people think I am scamming them. I talk to customer service but it doesn't help. I hate writing bad reviews but I am at my witts end. This is so unprofessional.

January 17, 2022

Hi LucyBo,

We are very sorry to hear of your experience and hope that you are satisfied with the resolution we provided. This is definitely not the great customer service and order experience that we pride ourselves on. Your business is important to us, so please continue to reach out to Customer Support with any other feedback or questions you may have.

Huppa.net

I was happy with this app until I received 1 order, it's been 5 days and they haven't sent it yet, my customer is very angry asking for a tracking number which I still don't have, It's like buying from Aliexpress. Also they have a lot of products out of stock, I imported 600 products to my store with variants. When I open any random product a lot of sizes and colors are always out of stock, very annoying, for a customer will be like hunting for a product that is in stock.

October 22, 2021

Hi Huppa.net,

We are so sorry to hear this and this is definitely not the normal experience of our orders and services. We will investigate on your order and give you an update via email. Thank you for your feedback and please don't hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 Trendsi Support for assistance.