Trendsi ‑ Fashion Dropshipping

US Fashion Dropshipping For Online Boutiques

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Divine Feminine Collection

So, because the order I placed for my customer was taking too long, I contacted support to find out what was going on. When I asked for the tracking number, they said it had arrived at the US warehouse on August 1, that they had already created a USPS shipping label, and that the item would be delivered to the customer within 24-48 hours. They keep telling me that there was a delay due to a system upgrade from July 31st to August 1st, and that they sent me a notification ahead of time, but I never received anything! And, once again, when I asked what the status was today August 6, they still couldn't give me the tracking number I'd requested and kept telling me about the BS delay! And still do not have the USPS tracking because of an additional delay caused by unforeseen circumstances and shipping will resume on Tuesday, August 9th. Funny because I had recent orders that had already shipped out. The information they keep providing me is INCONSISTENT! This is a BAD! And they LIED so many times! This is not good for the business. And I feel bad for my customer and also for myself because I just launched my business and I already lost a customer. Don’t deal with this BS if you want to flourish your business. NOT RECOMMENDED.

August 9, 2022

Hi Divine Feminine Collection,

This is definitely not the experience we want you to have. There was a recent upgrade of our system in the warehouse that increased the normal processing time by 2-3 business days. However, we apologize that the information provided by our team was inconsistent. We will get to the bottom of this and find out what happened to provide accurate information to you. Thank you so much for your patience.

Sunday Morning Boutique LLC

Time spent using app About 2 months

I hate trendsi had to change for the worst, I think I can speak for a lot of boutique owners when I say sayonara!

July 22, 2022

Hi Sunday Morning Boutique LLC,

We appreciate all feedback and take them very seriously, but were unable to find any account history or activity to give us a better understanding of your feedback. With that said, we would like to know the details which caused this review and will be contacting you via email to learn more. Thank you for your time!

Mon Cheri Fashions

I had a extremely complicated issue where my Shopify store disconnected from the Trendsi app. All of my past and pending orders disappeared. No one can resolve this issue and the only solution is to keep manually inputting orders which isn't feasible. Every time a customer place a order I have to pause my store as the orders are not syncing with trendsi. This has been a months ling issue.

April 12, 2022

Hi, Mon Cheri Fashions

Thank you so much for your kind words and we are so glad to have you! We'll make sure to pass along the compliments to Gretle and we encourage you to reach out to our amazing and 24/7 customer support for any questions.

world beauty and gold jewelry

Im Very Very Very Very sad with this app, They don't help us at all they don't process the orders during the weekend because they dont work and delayed my orders my customers asked me for the tracking number and they take a long time to ship and they don't make any effort for us dropshippers can earn a little more. I was very annoyed with them, I prefer DSERS a thousand times definitely I will delete it .

March 29, 2022

Hi world beauty and gold jewelry,

We are sorry to hear of your experience! Our US orders are usually processed, shipped, and delivered to your customer within 2-5 business days. Upon checking on your orders, it looks like the processing time was a little longer than normal. But we should still be able to deliver the orders within the guaranteed delivery time of 2-5 business days. We will take a closer look at what happened and follow up with you via email. Thanks for you time!

yongmichelle

Time spent using app About 1 month

I would not recommend this app; I had several issues with customers because of slow processing times. Also, the product costs are relatively high which leaves you with a very little profit margin

January 24, 2022

Hi yongmichelle,

Trendsi's priority is to always provide quality products with competitive pricing and our shipping estimations are accurate as long as there are no known delays. (Currently, we are experiencing some due to Lunar New Year and COVID restrictions on our overseas products). Based on your feedback, we would love to know more details. A member of our team will be in contact via email shortly. Thank you for your time!

Tokyo Takeaway

Location Australia

Price doesn't import in anything but USD - be aware... which led me to the next problem. There's no way to push pricing rules throughout your store to already added products. That means if you want to change hundreds of products you'll need to do them manually. 1 star for ease of importing products, but the fundamentals of dropshipping are to automate products imports and pricing and concentrate on adding more + advertising them, not to spend hours with currency conversion rates and editing prices one at a time.

January 20, 2022

Hi Tokyo Takeaway,

This is Sherwin, co-founder of Trendsi. We really appreciate your feedback and this is what helps us grow. We are sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced. At the moment Trendsi primarily serves sellers who are selling in the US but there are workarounds for international sellers as well.

We will follow up with you via email and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any additional questions.

Thanks again for your time and patience.

LucyBo

Warning! Horrible I have had so many bad reviews on my page now because they say they fill the order and then cancel it on me without telling me or never send out the order. So people think I am scamming them. I talk to customer service but it doesn't help. I hate writing bad reviews but I am at my witts end. This is so unprofessional.

January 17, 2022

Hi LucyBo,

We are very sorry to hear of your experience and hope that you are satisfied with the resolution we provided. This is definitely not the great customer service and order experience that we pride ourselves on. Your business is important to us, so please continue to reach out to Customer Support with any other feedback or questions you may have.

Huppa.net

I was happy with this app until I received 1 order, it's been 5 days and they haven't sent it yet, my customer is very angry asking for a tracking number which I still don't have, It's like buying from Aliexpress. Also they have a lot of products out of stock, I imported 600 products to my store with variants. When I open any random product a lot of sizes and colors are always out of stock, very annoying, for a customer will be like hunting for a product that is in stock.

October 22, 2021

Hi Huppa.net,

We are so sorry to hear this and this is definitely not the normal experience of our orders and services. We will investigate on your order and give you an update via email. Thank you for your feedback and please don't hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 Trendsi Support for assistance.