Trendsi ‑ Fashion Dropshipping

US Fashion Dropshipping For Online Boutiques

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Lilforyou

I used this app to get a status on one of my orders that was in processing status. Lee responded to my request for a Supervisor in less than 24 hours. I was so impressed! The customer service is top notch! Thank you Lee!

Leanora's Boutique & Gifts

Quick response. They are helpful in every way. Lee was quick to reply and answered all questions or concerns that I have had. Thank you very much.

info.thesocialrack

Amazing company to work with. Customer service is extremely attentive with quick replies! Charmaine helped me with an order typo from a customer in under 5 minutes! Highly recommend ☺️

MI HAYAT

I love Trendsi they have a variety of styles to choose from ,fair prices which allows you to make a big profit out of it . fast shipping and great custumer service , they always respond quickly and nicely .

Blitzobrush

Just started using the trendsi and didn't know how to start. Hazel helped me out, answered all my questions quickly, and was very nice

Abrasia's Boutique

Hazel, helped me figure out my technical issue and she handle it well and was smart. I tried everything before I asked for help and she asked nicely for a moment to take a look at what all I did and she came up with a solution and it worked! I've been with trends I for a while now and this was the first time I needed help. Hazel, was very helpful.

Styluxe Southern

Time spent using app About 6 hours

Mia was super helpful and answered all my questions. As a new boutique owner I’ve been hesitant about deciding who to work with. Trendsi offers a great selection and very fast response times to customer service questions. I looked forward to working more with Trendsi.

Orange Fisch

Time spent using app 1 day

Mia was super helpful and quick to answer all my questions on live chat. So far this has been an super easy vendor to partner with.

shopwithkarolyn

Time spent using app About 1 month

Angelo was super quick and so helpful!! I was having issues logging in and it was a simple mistake on my end. Thanks for making it easier on me :-)

Maverick and Bloom Co.

Time spent using app About 4 hours

I spoke to Hazel with customer service and she was very helpful. I enjoy that I can chat at anytime with questions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 88 89