Trendsi ‑ Fashion Dropshipping

US Fashion Dropshipping For Online Boutiques

Free

ZingleBling

I've just added the app, so my experience is limited, however I was extremely impress with Jaylene who spent time with me in a zoom meeting explaining all about the company and the app and also Gretle was so very helpful in answering questions in chat and helping me set up a meeting with Jaylene. So if customer service is any indication of performance and I think it is, Trendsi is going to be the Best thing I've found so far in Shopify! I'll keep you updated!

officialrunoco

I am very satisfied! with the customer service that Trendsi provides. Karen was especially helpful and quick to answer all the questions that we had! She was super sweet!
We also really appreciate how easy it is to navigate the website and how organized everything was. -Hanan&Chau

Ivy+Juniper

I'm just starting out. So i hope everything works out. But so far i have found a lot of great products for my niche. I think the product prices are fair. and when I had a ton of questions, Maria helped me right through and was great and very professional. i love good customer service. and Maria was just that.

BALQIS

I'm testing their service right now and found really nice products and good customer service, I want to thank Whitney for her fast response and answer all my questions.

Hello BALQIS,

Thank you so much for the review. We are so glad to welcome you to Trendsi and glad that Whitney was able to provide you the assistance that you deserved. If you have more questions, or need help please feel free to reach out!

elegantshop.nl

This is a GREAT APP and working very good . To the chat i meet a very kindly and professional person called Maria . Maria help me a lot of. Thank you.

Hi elegantshop.nl,

We are so grateful for your feedback and glad that Maria assisted you with the gold standards we have set for our Customer Support team. Please continue to reach out if you need help! We are available 24/7 💛

The Beehive Boutique

So far so good. We just started with Trendsi a few days ago, adding products and setting up. Gretle on the chat window has been wonderful! And we got our first order today.

Hello The Beehive Boutique,

Thank you for leaving us a review and congratulations on your first sale! We always want to offer our users the best service, so we are glad we were able to help. Please don't hesitate to reach out again.

Barefooted Fox, LLC

You never feel like just a number at Trendsi! Trendsi chat is everything a store owner needs for an added layer of peace of mind. I have used chat 3 times and each session was extremely helpful and went very smoothly. Had the pleasure of Gretle's assistance today and she answered all my questions and made me feel like I had value and that is what customer service is all about. ~ Rebecca at Barefooted Fox, LLC

Hello Barefooted Fox, LLC,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us an excellent and transparent review and thanks so much for giving us your take on how we are doing. It is our mission to accelerate your business's growth to the next level and we are so glad that Gretle was able to assist you. Please reach out again!

The Loft by Lauren Nicole

Cant thank Gretel for all her help today! I had shipping all upside down in shopify and she calmly walked me through it until I had everything up and running. She and the customer service dept are wonderful!

Hello The Loft by Lauren Nicole,

We can't thank you enough for taking the time to leave us your excellent review! We'll make sure to pass along the compliments to Gretle for the job well done. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us again!

LUCYVII7

I am new to the Trendsi app, and Gretle has been so helpful! They are quick to answer any questions and seem to care about the customer and helping you with all the things!

Albrightons

Gerçekten haftalardır araştırma yapıyorum ve galiba istediğim gerçek bir supply bulduğum ve fiyatlar çok uygunn

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34