Avaliações (48)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 98% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
30 de maio de 2024

Trident’s interface is like a friendly guide for beginners. No confusing jargon or complicated setup—just straightforward A/B testing.

Flora Nest
11 de abril de 2024

Well priced and easy to use. Has options to price test, landing page test, and other custom options. Strongly recommend for anyone that wants to experiment with AB testing.

Greenery Galaxy
28 dias usando o app
19 de junho de 2024

Understanding customer interaction patterns and support performance is vital for continuous improvement. Tridentab provides analytics and insights that help you track metrics like response times, customer satisfaction levels, and conversation trends.

Stars Style Kitchens
1 dia usando o app
28 de março de 2024

Lightweight, simply to use, and exactly what we needed. Dev team is very quick and responsive in my requests and did it extremely well.

TuneEmpire
2 meses usando o app
6 de maio de 2024

As a vibrant store catering to the energetic world of student supplies, we’re always on the lookout for innovative ways to optimize our online presence. That’s why we’re thrilled to share our experience with Trident A/B Test, an app that has truly transformed our Shopify store!

Bookworm Corner
1 de maio de 2024

Great Testing Price Test, noting its simple setup, great support team, and the significant impact on improving conversion rates!

Baby Bloom
20 de março de 2024

Great support from a dev team that cares about improving their product. I got their help on my weird theme and they spent a while helping me with the setup and and some follow-up calls to walk through how I could look at the data.

Brown Stone
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
8 de julho de 2024

Tident AB lets you run A/B tests on everything from product pages and pricing to headlines and images. This allows you to see what actually resonates with your customers and make data-driven decisions to improve conversions

EchoTech
36 minutos usando o app
21 de fevereiro de 2024

Quick and easy way to AB test. Great support as well.

Feels like such a good deal - it does as much as the other apps that charge 10x more (literally)

My Tee Trends
26 dias usando o app
26 de novembro de 2023

Well made app. Very happy with it. For anyone with a digital business this also works very well, especially when you have much more flexibility to test pricing depending on the customer groups you are testing.

Greener Life Guides