Recensioner (40)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 3 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
19 april 2024

Very good customer service! they solve the problems in seconds and without generating even more problems, highly recommended to all who want to test a/b on your product pages. Very happy!

elrefugiodemiguel
Spanien
4 månader användning av appen
30 april 2024

Most reasonably priced option out there. The other apps are so crazy expensive for the same features. Great dev support team.

FlexCharge Depot works
30 dagar användning av appen
3 maj 2024

Helped improve my conversions and test a lot of different images, copies, etc. quickly. Trying it out for more of my products already.

Sweet Pea Apparel
9 dagar användning av appen
24 april 2024

The app is absolutely amazing, and the support team is very responsive, and clearly cares about their product. Way better than all the other overpriced stuff - you get the same features at literally 20% of the price.

little loom
13 dagar användning av appen
20 mars 2024

Great support from a dev team that cares about improving their product. I got their help on my weird theme and they spent a while helping me with the setup and and some follow-up calls to walk through how I could look at the data.

Brown Stone
USA
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
3 maj 2024

Great, well designed app. If you're not sure the video and images are exactly what it looks like in the back-end.

SneakerSphere
15 dagar användning av appen
10 maj 2024

when I hopped on a call they promised free trial for 2 years, haven't received it since months. Also there's almost no live chat support, making it difficult to communicate. App does not show ATC performance as well, must be bug.

Naturala
Litauen
3 månader användning av appen
11 april 2024

Well priced and easy to use. Has options to price test, landing page test, and other custom options. Strongly recommend for anyone that wants to experiment with AB testing.

Greenery Galaxy
28 dagar användning av appen
19 april 2024

Incredible utility for testing, also have a fast customer service and tre attend real people that is always appreciated, a 10.

Brush & Style
Spanien
7 månader användning av appen
20 maj 2024

A/B testing with Trident AB allowed us to experiment with different elements on our product pages. We tested everything from price points to banner images, and the data-driven insights we gained were invaluable.

Game Galaxy