Triple Whale Analytics , 42件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の2%は2つ星です
  • 評価の12%は1つ星です
2024年4月8日

App is great. I like the variety of attribution models. What really sold me is the customer service from my account rep. He was eager to help, asked me to set up a follow up meeting, recorded everything so I can reference later and was efficient. That, to me, is worth the price.

Canada Pooch
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:12ヶ月
2023年12月27日

Total Impact Attribution has completely changed our business. Great work by the developers. The dashboard, which we can use to check our profits, is also very accurate.

The Couple Challenge Book
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:11ヶ月
2024年1月17日

Great customer service and great software to use to track daily profits

BeautyINKstitute
アプリの使用期間:12日
2023年11月21日

The one thing that separates is the level of support these guys give consistently i have used them for over 2 years and don't feel the need to try other softwares sometimes the grass is green enough. This software is a must for anyone trying to run an efficient business and scale obcourse.

Cali Tiger
オーストラリア
2023年11月21日

great app. helps tremendously, maggie in customer support is such a great help. highly recommend.

Ponyjet
イギリス
2023年11月30日

If you aren't using Triple Whale for tracking then you should.

Take guesswork away it tracks exactly like you want it and am now able to scale with proper actionable insights unlike statistical modelling with Facebook ads.

I am able to see the errors in facebook ads in comparison to what is actually coming through on triple and since I have been able to put significant increase in spend in the right places 10/10

MISSCOMFY
アイルランド
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2023年11月9日

The most important app to have if you're serious about scaling is definitely TripleWhale. The Facebook dashboard will only get you so far, and if you're aiming to crush your goals, you know that data is key. The exact data you've been craving is all at TripleWhale. You won't regret a single penny spent on it, and the best part is, if you ever need help with setup, technical issues, or anything in general, their customer service team is super helpful. You'll also get your own success manager — for us, it's Jenna, and she's incredibly responsive and helpful with our requests!

Balmy Drum
アプリの使用期間:約1年
2023年11月13日

We have absolutely loved switching over to Triple whale this past year! It has been so helpful in our weekly reporting, and the constant influx of new and improves features is unmatched! They are constantly improving, and are a great source of truth for us. We use triple whale to scale and analyze a lot of our spend within our ad accounts, and have loved incorporating it into our daily performance review!

Cozy Earth
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
2023年11月8日

Eli always on hand to help.

Noted Aromas
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:約1年
2023年11月3日

There are only a handful of apps that we use and this one is special. Triple Whale allows me to see my spend vs revenue across all marketing platforms from Amazon to Meta to Google and more... its so helpful to understand the business on an hour to hour basis because if ads are not running you will know pretty quickly that there is an issue and a quick check of the app every few hours keeps me in the loop. Other apps we recommends are Finaloop ( replaces accountant fees completely) and pretty Damn Quick (checkout) and our favorite is LABL (shipping insurance) but they give you a % of revenue) which is MUCH better than Route in every way. I hope this helps whoever is reading it and feel free to DM us on @castleflexx socials to say hello and ask for advice anytime! Dan Castle | CastleFlexx.com

Castle Flexx