Triple Whale Analytics , 42件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の2%は2つ星です
  • 評価の12%は1つ星です
2023年11月10日

TripleWhale is a great service for paid media attribution, but the recent addition of Amazon data has made it even more valuable for us. We now have a true Business Intelligence dashboard integrating all our e-commerce sales and paid media channels with relevant metrics for decision making. For $200 a month, nothing else comes close. It's great to see that they are continually improving the app with more and more features. Thanks guys!

Analog Cases
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2023年10月24日

Excellent!

Pip
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
2023年11月1日

TW has been a game changer as far as visibility into paid performance for Swoveralls. We've only scratched the surface of what it can do, but it's ease of use and the helpful support behind the tool has helped level up our marketing game.

Swoveralls
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
2023年10月16日

Triple Whale has been fundamental for us in better understanding the true performance and attribution of our advertising campaigns. We now have clearer insight into where to optimize our ad budgets and know which creative is winning as well as which ones are under performing. Not only has this allowed us to generate more sales, but it has also enabled us to be more profitable by making better decisions in our accounts!

Laura Geller Beauty
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
2023年11月8日

Great tool. Easy to configure and get it going especially if you are on Shopify. Good support.

SQUATWOLF
アラブ首長国連邦
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2023年10月19日

Admittedly, it can seem overwhelming at first glance, but rest assured, everything is designed to be beneficial and user-friendly. One valuable piece of advice: schedule an onboarding appointment. Their team is incredibly knowledgeable, and they have a knack for explaining things in simple, human terms. A special shout-out to my onboarding manager, Renne, who was fantastic—if you're lucky enough to work with her, you're in good hands. If you're seeking a comprehensive solution for tracking, conversion, and attribution, your search ends here.

The Gold Gods
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
編集日:2023年10月19日

Where do I start....

TripleWhale has been a game changer for all my stores. The ability to be able to scale based on actual ROAs is incredible. It is much more that an ad attribution platform. I think its important to note that I am not a savvy marketer. But TripleWhale offers a multitude attribution. But My favorite is the total impact model.

One thing I am hoping for is more integrations, and more flexible shipping options. IT would also be nice to use product analytics as a la carte add on.

I definetly believe TripleWhale is the FUTURE.

Their Customer Service is top notch. You won't be disappointed!

Thrst Coffee
アプリの使用期間:約1年
2023年11月2日

After testing the tool for a few weeks, we can definitely see how it can add value to a business.
-Consolidate information from multiple sources
-Understand customer traffic and purchases
-Cross validate on platform metrics versus several attribution models
-Gain confidence in budget allocation
-Analyse ROI on various initiatives
plus much more additional functionality, such as automated reporting, custom metrics, anomaly detection, OOS updates, cohort analysis.
It is worth noting that setting up was pretty straight forward, and the CS team is always happy to help.

While confident in my current appraisal, I mean to revise this review once I've had time to action on the insights that the tool is already providing us with.

Boody Australia
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2023年8月23日

Triplewhale provides an excellent dashboard that lets me review the ROI of all eCommerce ads and ways for me to enter my site budget to track my store's profit. Rather than simply believing what my vendors say about the effectiveness of their ads, TripleWhale provides a new perspective for me to assess if my ad vendors are generating the desired results. Everyone I worked with Triplewhale was great, especially, Renee Scrybalo, who was patient and answered my questions promptly.

JVN Hair
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2023年7月28日

Great software, great team, great support...AND it always gets better. They are doing things right and its reflected in how the customers pain of disconnect is so high. But it's high because of the company as much as the software.

WINPRO Pet