Triple Whale Analytics , 42 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,3
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 83% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 12% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
8 de abril de 2024

App is great. I like the variety of attribution models. What really sold me is the customer service from my account rep. He was eager to help, asked me to set up a follow up meeting, recorded everything so I can reference later and was efficient. That, to me, is worth the price.

Canada Pooch
Canadá
12 meses usando o app
7 de fevereiro de 2024

has so many complicated cool features but missing so many basics such as: does not pull the shipping costs from Shopify while apps with 3x times cheaper easily does this.
has 100500 useless integration but no integration with Shopify shipping, Gateway fees etc.
2. can't even see sales or net profit per brand in the store .
and many others

I told them about shipping pull-up a year ago, nothing!
told them today, they recommend me to upload CSV with shipping prices or count average using CALC ,annually! for 300$ + per months LOOL

we have $4.5 shipping , and 100$ shipping and this app does not differentiate it. so you need to guess your average cost per shipping etc. so

support slow as F, implemented 100x useless features, but still not have all the basics that 30$ p/m app has but they does not. I do not know where they looking. and I can't imaging why this cost a thousands of dollars per year and I still need to use calc to count (2+2)/2 average shipping cost on monthly basis. unbelievable

I am tired to write to their useless support, who not even read your question and need 30-40 min describe simplest thing. they only know how to send links to manual and telling me that they do not have this feature. and added it to the future feature list - but this will NEVER happen. I am the user of this a 1 year +

F.O.X Nails USA
8 meses usando o app
19 de janeiro de 2024

App is now dated and badly supported, this product was good when it was the only thing around, but now it isn't. The cockpit function never works when you want it to, it took eight weeks to sort out the second time it faulted. The interface is limited when you want to go in further. I reduced the subscription due to this and that was when the poor back up came through, very quick to chase the money when there was a hic up with the subscription fee, but complete failure to resolve it.

U DESIGN LIMITED
Nova Zelândia
Quase 2 anos usando o app
27 de dezembro de 2023

Total Impact Attribution has completely changed our business. Great work by the developers. The dashboard, which we can use to check our profits, is also very accurate.

The Couple Challenge Book
Alemanha
11 meses usando o app
17 de janeiro de 2024

Great customer service and great software to use to track daily profits

BeautyINKstitute
12 dias usando o app
4 de janeiro de 2024

Not compatible with Shopify Product Bundle App. Having big issues. All my bundles disappeared.

CLEANOFANT
Alemanha
15 dias usando o app
21 de novembro de 2023

The one thing that separates is the level of support these guys give consistently i have used them for over 2 years and don't feel the need to try other softwares sometimes the grass is green enough. This software is a must for anyone trying to run an efficient business and scale obcourse.

Cali Tiger
Austrália
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
21 de novembro de 2023

great app. helps tremendously, maggie in customer support is such a great help. highly recommend.

Ponyjet
Reino Unido
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
30 de novembro de 2023

If you aren't using Triple Whale for tracking then you should.

Take guesswork away it tracks exactly like you want it and am now able to scale with proper actionable insights unlike statistical modelling with Facebook ads.

I am able to see the errors in facebook ads in comparison to what is actually coming through on triple and since I have been able to put significant increase in spend in the right places 10/10

MISSCOMFY
Irlanda
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
9 de novembro de 2023

The most important app to have if you're serious about scaling is definitely TripleWhale. The Facebook dashboard will only get you so far, and if you're aiming to crush your goals, you know that data is key. The exact data you've been craving is all at TripleWhale. You won't regret a single penny spent on it, and the best part is, if you ever need help with setup, technical issues, or anything in general, their customer service team is super helpful. You'll also get your own success manager — for us, it's Jenna, and she's incredibly responsive and helpful with our requests!

Balmy Drum