Reviews (48)

4.1
July 8, 2024

TripleWhale is a game-changer if you're serious about scaling your business. Having used the app, I can say that it’s an essential tool for any eCommerce store owner. The Facebook dashboard alone doesn’t cut it. TripleWhale fills in the gaps with precise, actionable data that’s crucial for hitting your targets.

VitalSleep
About 1 month using the app
May 20, 2024

I think this is a must have for anyone on shopify.

Great tool,it provides all the details I need in a simple way, enabling me to get accurate and critical data, anytime I need it.

10/10

Lumi Studios
14 days using the app
April 8, 2024

App is great. I like the variety of attribution models. What really sold me is the customer service from my account rep. He was eager to help, asked me to set up a follow up meeting, recorded everything so I can reference later and was efficient. That, to me, is worth the price.

Canada Pooch
12 months using the app
April 24, 2024

Great app to tackle a difficult problem. Not sure why Shopify doesn't build in a better tool in-house.

little loom
13 days using the app
May 28, 2024

Whether it’s sudden traffic spikes, conversion drops, or mysterious abandoned carts, the app surfaces these insights. You’ll feel like Captain Ahab chasing the white whale of optimization.

Pixel Porch
3 days using the app
October 16, 2023

Triple Whale has been fundamental for us in better understanding the true performance and attribution of our advertising campaigns. We now have clearer insight into where to optimize our ad budgets and know which creative is winning as well as which ones are under performing. Not only has this allowed us to generate more sales, but it has also enabled us to be more profitable by making better decisions in our accounts!

Laura Geller Beauty
Over 2 years using the app
December 27, 2023

Total Impact Attribution has completely changed our business. Great work by the developers. The dashboard, which we can use to check our profits, is also very accurate.

The Couple Challenge Book
Germany
11 months using the app
November 21, 2023

The one thing that separates is the level of support these guys give consistently i have used them for over 2 years and don't feel the need to try other softwares sometimes the grass is green enough. This software is a must for anyone trying to run an efficient business and scale obcourse.

Cali Tiger
Over 1 year using the app
November 3, 2023

There are only a handful of apps that we use and this one is special. Triple Whale allows me to see my spend vs revenue across all marketing platforms from Amazon to Meta to Google and more... its so helpful to understand the business on an hour to hour basis because if ads are not running you will know pretty quickly that there is an issue and a quick check of the app every few hours keeps me in the loop. Other apps we recommends are Finaloop ( replaces accountant fees completely) and pretty Damn Quick (checkout) and our favorite is LABL (shipping insurance) but they give you a % of revenue) which is MUCH better than Route in every way. I hope this helps whoever is reading it and feel free to DM us on @castleflexx socials to say hello and ask for advice anytime! Dan Castle | CastleFlexx.com

Castle Flexx
Over 1 year using the app
July 27, 2023

Triple Whale has a been a lifesaver for our small business. Even if you use a small fraction of the features available I am sure you will find value that far outweighs the monthly cost (which is very fairly priced in my opinion.)

We rely heavily on their integrated dashboard that brings all of our attribution (and other) metrics together in one place, allowing us to make decisions on ad spend, creative, etc. without logging into every individual ad platform to cross reference and make sense of their individual data.

We have also been extremely impressed with Triple Whale's customer service and the private slack channel for customers. Tons of wicked smart people in there!

Finally, TW is constantly innovating, exploring AI content generation, AI marketing assistance, etc. They are transparent about their roadmap, successes and even when they make a mistake. I appreciate this as a customer and can't wait to see how the platform grows and evolves.

KUSTOM VENTURES