Reviews (48)

4.1
November 9, 2023

The most important app to have if you're serious about scaling is definitely TripleWhale. The Facebook dashboard will only get you so far, and if you're aiming to crush your goals, you know that data is key. The exact data you've been craving is all at TripleWhale. You won't regret a single penny spent on it, and the best part is, if you ever need help with setup, technical issues, or anything in general, their customer service team is super helpful. You'll also get your own success manager — for us, it's Jenna, and she's incredibly responsive and helpful with our requests!

Balmy Drum
About 1 year using the app
December 27, 2023

Total Impact Attribution has completely changed our business. Great work by the developers. The dashboard, which we can use to check our profits, is also very accurate.

The Couple Challenge Book
Germany
11 months using the app
October 19, 2023

Admittedly, it can seem overwhelming at first glance, but rest assured, everything is designed to be beneficial and user-friendly. One valuable piece of advice: schedule an onboarding appointment. Their team is incredibly knowledgeable, and they have a knack for explaining things in simple, human terms. A special shout-out to my onboarding manager, Renne, who was fantastic—if you're lucky enough to work with her, you're in good hands. If you're seeking a comprehensive solution for tracking, conversion, and attribution, your search ends here.

The Gold Gods
August 23, 2023

Triplewhale provides an excellent dashboard that lets me review the ROI of all eCommerce ads and ways for me to enter my site budget to track my store's profit. Rather than simply believing what my vendors say about the effectiveness of their ads, TripleWhale provides a new perspective for me to assess if my ad vendors are generating the desired results. Everyone I worked with Triplewhale was great, especially, Renee Scrybalo, who was patient and answered my questions promptly.

JVN Hair
July 24, 2023

Triple Whale is great not only as an attribution platform to help you feel more confident about click data across multiple ad platforms, but also as a dependable dashboard providing insights into valuable, necessary business metrics for media efficiency, profitability, and customer value. The customer support is top notch as well.

Aloha
November 10, 2023

TripleWhale is a great service for paid media attribution, but the recent addition of Amazon data has made it even more valuable for us. We now have a true Business Intelligence dashboard integrating all our e-commerce sales and paid media channels with relevant metrics for decision making. For $200 a month, nothing else comes close. It's great to see that they are continually improving the app with more and more features. Thanks guys!

Analog Cases
4 months using the app
July 28, 2023

Great software, great team, great support...AND it always gets better. They are doing things right and its reflected in how the customers pain of disconnect is so high. But it's high because of the company as much as the software.

WINPRO Pet
About 2 years using the app
November 30, 2023

If you aren't using Triple Whale for tracking then you should.

Take guesswork away it tracks exactly like you want it and am now able to scale with proper actionable insights unlike statistical modelling with Facebook ads.

I am able to see the errors in facebook ads in comparison to what is actually coming through on triple and since I have been able to put significant increase in spend in the right places 10/10

MISSCOMFY
Ireland
About 2 months using the app
November 1, 2023

TW has been a game changer as far as visibility into paid performance for Swoveralls. We've only scratched the surface of what it can do, but it's ease of use and the helpful support behind the tool has helped level up our marketing game.

Swoveralls
6 months using the app
November 2, 2023

After testing the tool for a few weeks, we can definitely see how it can add value to a business.
-Consolidate information from multiple sources
-Understand customer traffic and purchases
-Cross validate on platform metrics versus several attribution models
-Gain confidence in budget allocation
-Analyse ROI on various initiatives
plus much more additional functionality, such as automated reporting, custom metrics, anomaly detection, OOS updates, cohort analysis.
It is worth noting that setting up was pretty straight forward, and the CS team is always happy to help.

While confident in my current appraisal, I mean to revise this review once I've had time to action on the insights that the tool is already providing us with.

Boody Australia