Troupe ‑ Style On‑Demand

Troupe ‑ Style On‑Demand

by Troupe

Easily Sell Your Artwork on Boutique-Quality Jewelry.

My Message Bracelet

Like all the other disappointed people, Troupe's customer service is absolutely terrible! I can not get a hold of them for orders that have not been fulfilled, and an order that was not printed correctly. I can't get a hold of anyone. There's no phone number and I've emailed them for the past few weeks with no reply. I'm now trying to look for another print on demand jewelry company to give them my business.

I AM HER Apparel, LLC

This app is horrible and this vendor has been COMPLETELY Unresponsive, AFTER I had orders come in for Black FRIDAY. I tried to give it a chance in spite of the poor review, but it's not worth it at all. Pure waste of time! Pure Garbage!

Maazani's Gift Shop

I am trying to reach somebody from customer service to make a manual order and no one will get back to me. There’s no phone number to call. I added their products on my Etsy account thinking that I would have a smooth transition to place an order. Very bad business practices. How am I supposed to order my customers item if no one gets back to me

Soze Squared

extremely not happy with this app. I have a customer waiting on their product and can not get in touch with customer service